Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mezter

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mezter

  1. I can't believe this most likely isn't going to be a hit. The kids don't deserve a bop like this
  2. Gaga had a baby?? I missed a few chapters
  3. Mezter replied to durrss's topic in Music
    Idk what I expected but it wasn't this
  4. She ate this so bad
  5. She just needs to release Like I do followed by Bad Thing as a singles to get the era back on track
  6. Noooo, can we get a break??
  7. A bop
  8. That beat on Oh Well is nasty. I'm moving!
  9. Kiss Me already snatching my wig
  10. Well it's over. My sis doesn't deserve this
  11. Double Blind
  12. Y'all are trippin! This album is solid
  13. So this must be doing pretty well on radio? It's to the point where you're guaranteed to hear it every time you step in the car now
  14. This is horrible. RIP to him
  15. Maggots for brains is her best song
  16. The amount of people who said they'd never listen to it again. Somebody's lying
  17. Not we have a smash on our hands
  18. The success! So is this the first time an artist went #1 for making a diss track dragging tf out of their fans?
  19. To think that most people were calling it boring and dragging her just a week ago
  20. We got an actual hit on our hands
  21. Not even being mean but I was gagged when I looked her up and her both year said 1999
  22. All those fanbases pretending to be in solidarity with us when they were actually streaming Ella. They really got our asses this time

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.