Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jai

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jai

  1. Tinashe! The ARTIST you are! I have to listen to this album front to back every time I replay.
  2. Easily my AOTY.
  3. Maybe Allison should be retired since her catalogue is tired! Maybe that's the solution for cycles moving forward.
  4. I love me some Allison but we are seeing the same photos season after season….
  5. Yall aren't hearing I'd Rather be Alone the way I am.
  6. I'm just glad you're okay like omg
  7. Hi. We got cancelled mid season huh
  8. So sorry! I will submit tomorrow; sorry everyone.
  9. @Rotunda clocking that I do in fact not run a lot.
  10. Gag for using my past entry as a reference! I loved getting to use it.
  11. Were we cancelled? Are ratings low?
  12. TYSM judges I am in shock but so greatful.
  13. Thank you sister! I really thought it could've been you easily! You killed it this round.
  14. Curious to see how the results shake out. I thought a lot of people ate.
  15. Tyyyyy for seeing the vision judges!!!
  16. @Kylizzle are you and the judges accepting Folktales as well?
  17. Thank you for seeing the vision!!!@Rotunda
  18. The heel is giving Tension, all Kylie.
  19. Okayyyyyyy lots of us are eating.
  20. Count me in @Kylizzle I'll be joining as Irina Shayk
  21. Some of us arent fighting anymore, it literally doesn't even matter. Enjoy your fave!
  22. LESS IS KILLING ME OLIVIA!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.