Final: rep 1.267m/1.29m

Duca

58 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

I thought I read it would be on there the following week. Mess if not. :rip: I don’t know why she’s not putting the album on there. Her sales will be just as high.

57 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I think really the same... But maybe she wants to push a single in a week or two? End Game most likely... Hoping at least, so it saves a bit of power for the future singles, with the fact that all the other songs are Album Only.

It's 100% about having a fresh 3rd single for when she puts it up for streaming. Getting a smash after album release is really hard. Like this it's a lot easier and End Game could really smash tbh

Edited by simmnfierzig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

• Timber

• Blue Honeymoon

56 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I hope this starts a trend or better packaging for albums.

She better get that best album package Grammy

8 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's 100% about having a fresh 3rd single for when she puts it up for streaming. Getting a smash after album release is really hard. Like this it's a lot easier and End Game could really Slsmash tbh

I agree. End Game the third single, and Delicate can follow.

Honestly she released this album in such a smart way im really appreciating her business sense. She's using streaming on her own terms and it seems to be working.

"she's FLOPPING lol with her lack of televised promo before the album release, it's what she deserves for acting like she can pull a Bey" they said.

7 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

"she's FLOPPING lol with her lack of televised promo before the album release, it's what she deserves for acting like she can pull a Bey" they said.

Beyonce never sold this much.

23 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I wish there was competition for that award. Like I hope other artists see that it’s the easiest way to tap your fanbase, especially in a day when most music lovers don’t value standard jewel cases.

18 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

This is selling more than the double of Bey's best week...i really can't think of a reason to compare both situations.

33 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's 100% about having a fresh 3rd single for when she puts it up for streaming. Getting a smash after album release is really hard. Like this it's a lot easier and End Game could really smash tbh

I think the same... I just think the single and the video, if this is the one she shots in London already needs to come like around 2 weeks, and with streaming and the song and the video it will be big, the song is AMAZING.

17 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Beyonce never sold this much.

She is selling more than most artists without a huge pre-album promotional campaign 20 years into her career tho :flower:

OT: Great numbers for Taylor :clap3: 

Even better. We love a blonde pop princess.:clap3:

42 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yes let the album sell for the holidays and then put it up for streaming when time to release a new single. 

Shes so crafty :clap3:

41 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

A winner. Poor atrl...the way they really thought they knew the tea :clap3: 

32 minutes ago, Jai said:

Honestly she released this album in such a smart way im really appreciating her business sense. She's using streaming on her own terms and it seems to be working.

This is how you use tactics that have long term benefits and seem swift and business savvy:clap3: 

32 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I wish there was competition for that award. Like I hope other artists see that it’s the easiest way to tap your fanbase, especially in a day when most music lovers don’t value standard jewel cases.

i mean who knows how profitable it is though. for taylor swift it's probably worth it to do cause she has a huge/loyal fanbase, but i can't really think of too many other artists who could make money off doing that

7 minutes ago, jinzo said:

I'm awestruck. I honestly didn't believe she could outdo 1989, given how horribly every other album has sold this year. 

giphy.gif

The "mic-drop"-moment in the end - she thought she's SLAYING! :ahh: 

OT: Impressed by those numbers. The fans really did that. Wish the album would be better. I'm bopping but I expected Melodrama level of quality.

This thread is annoyingly quite :doc: if the predictions were 400k this thread would have 100 pages by now. Yuck. 

I really don't get it. Where is everyone ? Why is this and other threads are so empty ? 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Bounce said:

This thread is annoyingly quite :doc: if the predictions were 400k this thread would have 100 pages by now. Yuck. 

She's slaying so all the OTH are sitting silent and pressed :cm:

OT: It's really great :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Bounce said:

This is ATRL what do you expect

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

Wooo the gays can’t stand it when a woman ALWAYS wins. Taylor Alison did THAT.

Edited by tigerlily13

1 hour ago, LovatoK' said:

Where are the haters at??? :ahh:

Hi.

---

More artists need to go the K-Pop route and release albums like Taylor did.

Not Kworbs prediciton of Gorgeous sales having more pages than this thread

ATRL trully hates when the girls are successful

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.