Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What's your worst habit?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27
  • Views 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I let everything get to me. Im sensitive and I hold things in not let anyone know I'm hurting but then eventually once I take too much get angry and emotional for 5 minutes. Its basically why I don't hang out anyone anymore. But sadly those emotions are coming across online because that's only time I'm talk to humans

I also have a bad ice coffee habit and got a shopping problem. 💔 Ive spent nearly $2k on stray kids merch alone. But I wouldn't change that side of me

Eating Candy

Not being contrite flossing causing me gum inflammation

Screen time right before bed

Eating too close to bedtime causing me to lay down barely 1-2 hour after I've finished my meal and waking up with acid reflux in the morning

Edited by youngpopariana

Getting annoyed too easily. Even the slightest inconvenience and I get irritable. Worse is that it shows on my face easily so people know i'm pissed

im terrible with money. i dont know how to save money. as soon as i get my paycheck im buying music or artist merch, video games, etc

it extra sucks when im supposed to get a birthday present for someone and i have to wait for my paycheck later in the week to get them something rip

6 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Laying in bed with married men

Can you please bring Problem back to your setlists?

Vaping

Stalking my ex(s) on social media

Overeating

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.