Everything posted by Pavement Princess
-
Gypsy Rose's fiancé found dead on his birthday
- Lana Del Rey's (Life Is Beautiful) husband responds to cheating rumors
- The official coming out as straight thread
- Your favorite fall depression albums?
Nothing hits harder than Fiona's Tidal in fall. Pale September >>>>>>- Is Taylor Swift taller than you?
- How do you improve the quality of your sleep?
Unisom. I was a melatonin stan cause it usually knocked me out within an hour, but never kept me asleep. I had problems waking up at like 3 AM and not falling back asleep. When I tell you that Unisom has knocked me out for multiple 11-12 hour nights… I still wake up sometimes but I'm so tired when I do I fall right back asleep.- Trump: "I've done a shitty job as President"
- Candace Owens allegedly exposed as a lesbian: "I love eating box"
Her and Charlie Kirk both DL just eating box and bussy. Birds of a feather.- Hybe group exposed for stealing from Slayyyter
- Trump Education Dept. formally removes Title IX protections for LGBTQ+ students
Yep, will gladly vote any and everyone whose policies directly opposed the atrocities committed my Trump & Republicans. I don't need a utopian unrealistic future, I'd just like protections for marginalized people until then. Stay mad.- Trump Education Dept. formally removes Title IX protections for LGBTQ+ students
Well maybe now the third party, Only Bernie!, both sides are evil, homo sexuals will be angry. Another tragedy under this presidency.- Edited video of Charli xcx "reacting" to Taylor Swift goes viral
Charli looked so hot last night. And I'll give Taylor her flowers too, she looked gorgeous. Maybe they should kiss...- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
NO BODY WANNA DANCE, DANCE NO BODY WANNA DANCE ANYMORE- AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
Normal reaction when that check hits your bank account.- King Princess says she sleeps with men while identifying as lesbian, gets backlash
Well, what about Chappell Roan?- Does the industry dislike Taylor?
- A*POP vs POPST★R
- The saddest thing about Taylor Swift's latest album, The Life of a Showgirl is...
- Taylor Swift likes reel comparing Cleveland! to "90's sitcom intro music"
- Nicki Minaj says Democrats are petty and childish during an interview with Lara Trump
She's BROKE! Fat nasty and at her lowest. She came in that White House mad as HELL!- What are you listening to right now?
- Taylor best songwriting is on Lover. Agree?
HEY KIDS, SPELLING IS FUN!- SYG: 2026
GO CALL THE POLICE GO CALL THE GOVUHNUH- Is Encore a parody album?
Taylor Swift herself is a walking parody. She was a Philly girl, who paid her way into being a little country banjo strumming belle, before she saw the real money was in pop and devouring the souls of 13 year old girls through mindless department store tunes.- Iggy Azeala (STFU) announces comeback, in the studio
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.