Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The official coming out as straight thread

Featured Replies

It's come to my attention recently that there are a select amount of straight men on this site, and I think now more than ever it is important for the heterosexual community to know they have allies

anigif_sub-buzz-24788-1515702300-1.gif

So to show my support, I thought I would start the official coming out thread for all straight people to have a safe space to come out

anigif_sub-buzz-24788-1515702300-1.gif

I see you, I hear you, I stand with you ✊

EDIT: Feel free to come out as a straight woman, too. We love you

anigif_sub-buzz-24788-1515702300-1.gif

Edited by blackoutbaby

  • Replies 48
  • Views 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Not you rounding them up and sending them to the gulag.

anigif_sub-buzz-24788-1515702300-1.gif

I'm mostly straight. As an OF creator and manager it helps a lot.

  • Author
1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

I'm mostly straight. As an OF creator and manager it helps a lot.

I see you, I hear you, and I support you

yay-fist.gif

8 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

there are a select amount of straight men on this site

LGU0lw2w.gif

1 minute ago, antarctidaxoxo said:

the more important question is who they stan..

Talent

9 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

It's come to my attention recently that there are a select number of straight men on this site,

Are these straight men in the room with us

anigif_sub-buzz-24788-1515702300-1.gif

Ew, straggots! biblio

RuPaul said Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve.

I would actually really love an ATRL census. Would be fascinating to see demographic data about this asylum.

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I would actually really love an ATRL census. Would be fascinating to see demographic data about this asylum.

Not asylum rip

It is not an easy thing, but yeah, I am straight. Thank u for making me feel safe here

I'm all here for the straight women on atrl. The man can choke though clap3

5 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I would actually really love an ATRL census. Would be fascinating to see demographic data about this asylum.

I think @Rian might have said that they're working on this? If my memory doesn't fail me…

  • Popular Post
27 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm mostly straight. As an OF creator and manager it helps a lot.

f3be02b27b0b6833fb21c75797ddb056.jpg

  • Author
36 minutes ago, Filpo said:

Women also! You're valid, there's room here for you too.

Let me edit the thread so they can feel included

suburban

The straightest thing about me is my boner when I'm looking at twitter gay porn

24 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

Let me edit the thread so they can feel included

suburban

I'm here. I'm out of the shadows

miranda-priestly-sunglasses-off-elevator

@HyuneSuga is as well. And there's other straight women but I forget usernames emofish

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.