Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

DirtyPony87

ATRL Member

Everything posted by DirtyPony87

  1. I think I wanna see the dinosaurs suffer and die. :) ATRL user with amazing name MoonGoodandHappy coming through with another creative and elaborate thread. We do love to see it.
  2. The (thankfully) edited thread title originally said: "Far Left Protesters in France set school ablaze". Might have been something about violence, but I don't remember. I appreciate the swift edit.
  3. Both the article and video you posted say multiple times that it's high schoolers. Why even entertain the migrant narrative without any evidence? Not a good look to throw them in there and double-down on right-wing framing.
  4. I hope the protesters stay safe because the only examples of violence were against literal children in high school. Choke-holding a 14-year-old girl. ๐Ÿ’€ Shooting someone/a child in the jaw with a tear gas canister at point-blank from feet away. ๐Ÿ’€ Also, the article is (what I think is) purposefully vague. Intelligence agencies accusing the left party of orchestrating the protests, the left party denies it, but no actual evidence of this. Hmm. Maybe characterizing these high schoolers and children as "far left protesters" in the thread title is a little misleading, wouldn't you say? ๐Ÿค”
  5. Ok, they ate a little bit.
  6. What happened to that "straight" Nicole Scherzinger stan?
  7. Oh, got it. ๐Ÿ’€
  8. Agree about the delicious part! ๐Ÿ˜‹
  9. I think it's a longshot, but this buzz and momentum might make it less of a longshot day-by-day. I think it would be a huge moment if she did win. The album is excellent. I also love it when very cohesive and intentional albums like this one get their accolades.
  10. Do banned accounts not get the iconic red text anymore? Or being able to see their profiles now?
  11. I think @Rian might have said that they're working on this? If my memory doesn't fail meโ€ฆ
  12. Who knows what the fate of this song would have been if it had not been released around Easter. It should have gone #1.
  13. She's going to kill it at Red Rocks! Can't wait!
  14. This. And why Vance is polling so high on this same question for the Republicans.
  15. What do you need clarification on? You're a rabid Zionist. You support Ed Sheeran. What else do you want from people on this site?
  16. And rename the thread! It's not a conflict! It's a genocide!
  17. You have no place here, you violent, rabid Zionist. Get out.
  18. It still baffles me that this - the form, the witnesses, the botching, etc. - is somehow ethically and moral in what's supposed to be the "most ethical and moral country in the world." ๐Ÿ’€
  19. All these wild stories. ๐Ÿ’€ I wish I had some of these things happen at my gym, but I do CrossFit. Just someone doing a strict pull-up, hitting their head on their way up, and bleeding profusely all over the floor.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.