Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

D.M.F

ATRL Member

Everything posted by D.M.F

  1. Both are Grammyless. I'm more respected than both.
  2. Name artists who actually win legend awards with legend in the title of the award. Xtina would be 1 (she won the Disney Legend Award this decade). Who else?
  3. No mention of Britney op? Smh.
  4. He sucks now. Your Body and Let There Be Love are his last great songs.
  5. Everyone drags Janet (even me), that doesn't mean we're racist. I'm a person of color myself.
  6. The Britney album. All of its singles flopped after Oops broke that record that Adele later demolished. Nothing went top 10 on the Hot 100. I wish I was alive then to witness it.
  7. You're acting like what Xtina said was wrong. Me Against The Music wasn't a good song.
  8. Britney Spears. I get more threads about me than her these days. Also the thread created about me made by @Trent W had more replies than any recent Britney thread.
  9. It's a #1 hit baby!
  10. If DWAS wasn't on the album like how it was suppose to be, the album would've charted for only 4 weeks lol.
  11. I paid $200 to get the chart that says Xtina's bigger than Britney on the Hot 100. I was thinking about paying another $200 to make a similar chart with Britney vs Gaga but I wanted to see what you guys think 1st. Who's bigger? Should I pay $200 for The Hot Sheet to make the chart?
  12. Britney's never been big on the Hot 100 lol. She's spent less than 100 weeks in total in the top 10. Even Kesha and JLo have spent more lol.
  13. The global hits. Poor brave Kelly always loses to X.
  14. Already posted! Warn the op please mods!!
  15. Britney admitted her jealousy of Xtina recently on Instagram and Jamie Lynn admitted Britney was heartbroken and extremely jealous Xtina winning the Best New Artist Grammy over Britney in her book.
  16. We all dragged Britney in 2008. The Blackout failing to go to #1 thread was wild! Lol.
  17. The 1 that actually entered the Hot 100 top 10. Duh!
  18. Gaga only wrote 10% of the song and sang 25% of it.
  19. He wrote 80% of the song and sang 75% of it.
  20. I'm mostly straight. As an OF creator and manager it helps a lot.
  21. No. I'm close to 6'3.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.