Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

LadyDiana

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LadyDiana

  1. Let's say I'm willing to forgive miss Perry for flying first class to the moon, but not Nickii for selling her gays to the devil
  2. Aaliyah is mostly talked about online
  3. Surprised about billie, she has hits
  4. Drinking alcohol to quiet down the voices within is ok!
  5. I think he could have quietly retired from working for the firm, but to be honest I think Megs wanted spotlight but no royal restrains and that does not work good with the man in black suits. Plus he really shat on them with that book and endless interviews. Once Charlie is gone, Will could send him to the tower
  6. No, but I'm sure tiny dancer has no idea this is released at all.
  7. Duke of York of our generation Oh how low has he fallen. He could have left the spotlight and have a quiet life, in 10 years no one would care about him og Megs
  8. waiT?! I thought he was donE with thaT erA?
  9. I have been cought sniffing my own sneakers. Not aroused by it, but kinda drawn to do it
  10. We all know that the real winner should have been dOnAlD j TrUmP
  11. I am straight passing, but I hate playing that rolle and being in caracter. Sometimes I'm not sure if I enjoy playing it, or I'm just afraid to show my true colors, whatever those are
  12. What is this? Why am I being sex shamed? That guy took part on a sukk it sex party, just like me, and he did amazing job, we both enjoyed it, it was consentual. We got what we wanted. What golden rule are you talking about? Go out and touch grass
  13. Well, I say most of them gays at Bunker last saturday were british and were switching partners quicker then british gowerment switches their pm's
  14. Shout out to a gay who sucked my soul out last sunday in London, he was 10/10. And I don't even have a picture of him only my memory
  15. Anyone has that other video of those cute philippino boys, having taped bricks on their feet, dancing their ass off to bad romance?!
  16. Yes? Do we need to repeat it for the crowd in the back? Madonna fans are old, they listen to her vinyls and watch tv, so yeah her vinyl sales are good and her televised performance brought in viewers.
  17. It's the burka album cover, it turned down more christian public
  18. Read Kylie Minogue and RAN
  19. As a more talented one of the bunch, no wonder she did, no wonder she did
  20. Is Hilary Duff and Ariana Granade had a daughter, who then became a crack addict, this is how she would sound
  21. Whaaat? ****, I just gave him one, oh well, sue me!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.