Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, infrared said:

Her waiting until Ella broke the record is clown behavior

Mariah is taking it back anyways unless they keep her from charting

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 80.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Where are people getting TTPD? This looks very office sexy. I'm getting a mature version of I don't wanna live forever from the cover.

I'm PRAYING the sound matches the cover.

My expectations after TLOAS are in hell, sooo... Can't say I'm thrilled that this is continuation of it.

Ya, she highly likely stops Ella (at least 1 week) but also inches closer to Mariah all time #1 record too. I've been saying that's def. Taylor's ruthless key mission now. She's zoning in hard on it.

That's the only metric she's slightly 'lagging'. She wants IT and will get IT...easily lol. Not just Mariah but the Beatles obviously. And by quite a lot by the time she's 40 yold. She hasn't even put out a Greatest Hits yet!! lol

Edited by jamiko1230

  • Popular Post

Whiners and trolls in here already. I will never understand why some of you can't just, like, not click play if you don't like her. More parasocial than any actual Swiftie I've ever met lmao

Anything to take down Choosin' MAGA. End ha! I will stream even if I don't like it.

Come through you greedy *****!!!!! End the deer killer!!!!!

2 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

I wonder if this is going to be a deluxe ala Eusexua that actually rearranges the track listing with new stuff, even replacing some songs. Maybe she saw the reception to Showgirl and decided to fix it in post.

this is what i said earlier but has this been done before?

this is showgirl deluxe but im glad the aesthetics are completely opposite of showgirl so theres no negative association

6 minutes ago, theREALslimSHADY said:

Why is the cover so basic taylaaa

Aren't you used to that by now with her. It's been her aesthetic for the past 2 decades.

Anyway she looks beautiful on the Disc cover.

when it's co-written by Ted Sjoren and fans figure out that's a pseudonym for Ed Sheeran

Wrote in my diary about you my hero

Got me through my darkest days

Eventhough youre kind of the patient zero

Infecting me with lovesickness

Just now, Anna-Artdeco said:

Where are people getting TTPD? This looks very office sexy. I'm getting a mature version of I don't wanna live forever from the cover.

I'm PRAYING the sound matches the cover.

For me, it's the framing, posing, and composition - there's a couple shots in the overall TTPD shoot that especially the piano version cover, the one I'm using as an avi now, sort of resembles, but with color of course.

Just now, Yog said:

So she going full the fame monster reissue for this?

God I hope so, if that means something like 8 new songs that are all better than most of the original release jonny2 (and I LOVE The Fame, but we all know TFM is and forever will be that girl!)

Edited by Cruel Summer

these will make sense later :)

patient zero
💕☁️
gaga song on chromatica
florida! but different

all the attempted jokes falling absolutely flat lfnsjjdjsjd y'all can do better than "Talent Zero", surely!

Eventhough I dont like her I might stream this to put an end to country on the Hot 100

blackoutbaby

Just now, Archie said:

these will make sense later :)

patient zero
💕☁️
gaga song on chromatica
florida! but different

aurkay archie

taytay.thumb.png.7cac82ab160d291fcaf4c2d

Had to give Showgirl one last push for the grammy period

1 minute ago, Minajesty said:

Title giving victim complex (again), let's see!

Girl from the title this could be a love song rip Y'all invent things to be upset about

LETS GOOOOO Taylor, let's course correct from Shartgirl and serve some excellence again jonny5

not everyone in here when they told us that taylor was over and no one wanted new music from her

I was dying for anybody to come end Ella, thank you Taylor!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.