Everything posted by Joesuxx
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I imagine we're in for another album of "I'm the wronged party" in 50 weeks time
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Whether she's being silly or serious, the song sucks rectum.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Ah I was on automode I meant to say it's the worst song of the year.
-
Sugababes - 'Sugababes'
Whatever it is is bland asf, we need more Overload vibes.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Cleveland is not only the worst song of her discography, it's the worst song of her career. On pink clouding and it's really poor too. Sometimes when you have little left to say you should live a little instead of talking for the sake of it.
-
Sugababes - 'Sugababes'
I just heard Ghost and I can't believe they went through all they did to get to this point just to release something so mediocre, sounds like a garage band demo.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
These visuals. Could the era be any worse? Why not wait? Why not release a standalone EP, why abandon the entire direction of the era for four songs? There was just no need for this.
-
Has MAGA taken over ATRL?
Or Macklemore. Either way the banner thing is lame asf
-
Thank you Miley, 143 is safe now
Weird to describe something created by a serial misogynist, rapist and abuser of women and a woman who has prolifically abused the legal system to intimidate elderly people to the point one of them died as "safe".
-
Jack Antonoff screams “Free Palestine and f*** ICE forever” on stage
But when you ask him to talk about it it's just word vomit and crickets. This is shameless virtue signalling, Lana can throw him to the gators now.
-
Chad Gilbert (New Found Glory/Hayley William's ex-husband) dies at 45
Do you know what, when I die, I hope people remember me for my achievements and check in with my family, and not just wonder how someone I split up with a decade ago is feeling. God's speed Chad.
-
Ed Sheeran is giving small dick energy
How's it taken so long for you to come to this conclusion?
-
Name a global JAŸ-Z hit without Bey, Ye, or Rih
You say that like it's somehow less impressive 💀
-
Name a global JAŸ-Z hit without Bey, Ye, or Rih
And that's crazy because they were massive in Europe
-
Britney gives employee a private show
They had to pay someone of in the 2010's for similar accusations, I never believed it until now .
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Ellie is infinitely more recognised and respected in the UK, no shade to Paloma tho.
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Can someone also ask about plans to release a physical edition of the Entire album
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Ffs I'm in the theatre, do you know what time? Or can someone record please?
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Quickest £4.99 I've ever spent - I've wanted Destiny Acoustic for ages.
-
Nirvana to get the VMA Vanguard
Absolutely nobody did it like Kurt. This announced the week their unplugged rehearsal leaked, what a coincidence. Wonder what they're working on.
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Whenever I see Greg James I'm blown away that he inspired something as beautiful as halcyon.
-
Thread Merge Requests | Link the OP
Because everyone keeps getting notifications. Have a day off.
-
Thread Merge Requests | Link the OP
Nothing better to do?
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
I still can't get over Ways to Hurt, it's so bloody good. .
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
It's a cute song and nice to hear do something a little more out there for her but I feel ODIF is quite clearly part of the narrative of this record, that with the other tracks you mentioned would be perfect.