Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you know your social security #?

Social security 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you know your identification #?

    • Yes
      78%
      29
    • No
      21%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27
  • Views 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yes by heart. I don't know how some people don't it baffles me.

  • Author
1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

@Mythical im assuming yours is 696969699

I'm no longer gooned out

  • Author
Just now, D.M.F said:

No. I have it saved in my Notes.

Ur just like Stella!

Yes, but just in case I forget something, I always carry around a large notebook with my bank pin, passwords, tax codes, basically all the important stuff.

31 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

everyone should post theirs here so we can compare

agreed! you first!

No bc i'm working for the government so i don't need it. I know my other "relevant" number tho lol

Yes and at one point as a teen I knew my moms because she always had me filling out documents for her and even her signature she would let me sign for her. rip

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Kiddeaux said:

Yes and at one point as a teen I knew my moms because she always had me filling out documents for her and even her signature she would let me sign for her. rip

Are you poor by chance rip

23 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Are you poor by chance rip

No and how does that connect with being poor

yes I do! my mom told me to memorize it when I was like 15 so I did giraffe

Yes and piece of advice to those who carry the number or write the number and carry it with them: Don't. The chances of displacing it are high. Better to store it in a safe or a secure place where you know it will be there at all times. Memorize it. People can't get into your brain, but they can go into your notebook, your electronic notes, etc. if they manage to hack or steal your belongings. Save yourself the headache and prevent your life being stolen from you. And that goes for other important information that is susceptible to fraud.

  • ATRL Moderator

A billionaire’s daughter would never have to remember it because she never needed to look for a job.

I do, I have it memorized. Comes in quite handy on several occasions.

That's one of those things everyone should have memorized, along with phone number, your emergency contacts' phone numbers, and your home address. Obviously schools can't do this with social security numbers, but I remember when I was in kindergarten we had a whole lesson about memorizing those basic things and the homework bringing them in written down and being able to recite them.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.