Everything posted by ronnie0309
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I will be front row Chicagooooooo ! lol
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
Aubrey O'Day Damage Control tour in November--Chicago, Boston and Nashville announced at City Winery https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd5DzI4lpbW/
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
i was able to snag every cover signed, the vertigo exclusive, and she signed one after the meet and greet they're all so prettyyyyy
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
all 5 my signed vinyls shipped and have arrived today or tomorrow lol when did you order?
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
this is literally pop excellence. outside the singles i am loving crush, no one knows my name, but expensive & difficult is FIRE. I am a britney stan and i love how britney janet coded this feels but veryyyyyyy much Jae. cannot wait to see her on a proper tour with this and hopefully a better budget for dancing/props or at least opening for tinashe next year (one can hope)
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
this album is everything and I've been a fan since the stunners days (my friend introduced me to bubblegum and i was hooked in college). the Chicago meet and greet yesterday had over 450 people for her, she is DEF feeling the love/her flowers this era and i am sooooo f_cking proud. outside of the singles i am loving nobody wanna dance anymore, popstar, and brainrot. empty stadiums is a highlight and sad asf
- JoJo - The High Road 20 Years Unplugged Tour
-
Jae Stephens - "I Miss The City" / "Gymnastics"
Sugar Trap>Attaboy>Gymnastics>I Miss The City
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
someone tell her team to book her for meet and greets the week of release if fans purchase the album--LA/NYC/CHICAGO
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
i cannot wait for her chicago show, this shits gonna go awffffffffffffff
-
Tinashe - "Melatonin"
she ateeeeeeeeeeeee
-
Jae Stephens - "Sugar Trap"
MUSIC VIDEO TOMORROWWWWWWW
-
20 years ago, Cassie released her first and only album.
- 20 years ago, Cassie released her first and only album.
- FLO - 'Therapy at the Club'
this album ate AAA up for me..phewwwwwwwwww- Jae Stephens - "Sugar Trap"
sugar trap debut performance- Jae Stephens - "Sugar Trap"
any word on what time the music video is coming? we have a dance to learn before lolla aftershow- Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
SCREAMING!! I am soooooo excitedddddddd- Jae Stephens - "Sugar Trap"
well she did say that britney was her white mother lol- Jae Stephens - "Sugar Trap"
this is fireeeeee. i cant wait to see her perform it tomorrow.- Tyla - 'A*POP'
thisssssssss x100000000. I feel like if they didn't cancel the first tour she would be in a little bit of a better space.- Tyla – A*POP World Tour
yay she will have meets apparently and in the UK they are 315 euros...so prolly 300-350 in the us.- Tyla – A*POP World Tour
I wonder what the VIP will include- Tyla - 'A*POP'
any idea about the VIP packages for the tour?- Tyla - 'A*POP'
i officially met tyla today..shes so nice and cuteeeeeeeeee