Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

DiegoMarcoCMM

ATRL Member

Everything posted by DiegoMarcoCMM

  1. Debut is an okay album considering Taylor's age and where she was in her career at the time. Lover and Showgirl are the worst because, by that point in her career, she was expected to have evolved much more as an artist.
  2. Tinashe has conquered the ALL KILL for the 5th time in her career. The last time was in 2018, with "No Contest" and "Joyride". "POPSTAR" is Tinashe's 6th #1 album, making her the 5th artist with the most #1 albums ever. "Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore" is Tinashe's 10th #1 single, making her the 9th artist with the most #1 singles ever.
  3. The Pitchfork review is really good and full of praise, I just don't get why the rating is relatively low.
  4. OUT! This should smash!!!! Might be one of my fave duos of Miranda's career.
  5. Pitchfork 6.8/10 It's smooth sailing on the country star's new album, a spotless approximation of late-'70s country disco with thoughtful string arrangements and an appearance from protégé Ella Langley. PitchforkMiranda Lambert: CriscoRead Alfred Soto's review of the album.
  6. Rolling Stone 4/5 Over the 12 tracks on Crisco, the Grammy-winning country star — more effervescent, loose, and ballsy than ever — shoots down any preconceived notions about who Miranda Lambert is and exactly what kind of country music she makes. Yes, she's been the vengeful country rocker, most infamously on 2007's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. She's looked inward too, leaving behind the mainstream for the alt-country brilliance of 2016's double album The Weight of These Wings. And she's done her share of pop experimentation, releasing irresistible gems like "Baggage Claim," "Bluebird," and "Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home)," with Elle King. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-album-reviews/miranda-lambert-crisco-album-review-1235622751/
  7. It's hard to believe this is the same artist who named her albums The Weight of These Wings, Revolution, and Four the Record lol
  8. 2nd single from "Crisco", her new album out 10/02.
  9. I still prefer "Marianne" but this is also great.
  10. I've just found it better than her last 3 albums. "Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore" is a bop and definitely the highlight of the album. I also loved "Twentyfight Eight", "Cloud 9", and "Empty Stadium", along with the other pre-released songs. There are some tracks I didn't connect with as much on the first listen, some of them feel a bit basic/repetitive, but overall I'm really enjoying it.
  11. Basically an instrumental album this time Not for me.
  12. Carly Rae Jepsen has conquered the ALL KILL for the 9th time in her career, becoming the 7th artist with the most ALL KILLs ever. "Day And Night" is Carly Rae Jepsen's 5th #1 album, making her the 7th artist with the most #1 albums ever. "Amalfi Coast" is Carly Rae Jepsen's 11th #1 single, making her the 8th artist with the most #1 singles ever. "Blue Skies" is Carly Rae Jepsen's 29th TOP 5 single, making her the 9th artist with the most TOP 5 singles ever. "Magnetic" is Friendly Fires' 3rd TOP 3 single. "Bass Persuades" is Miley Cyrus' first album to miss the TOP 10 in its release week.
  13. Actually I have the "I wanna be good, I wanna be bad, I wanna have fun, I wanna feel desperate" stuck in my head.
  14. I hope so! This era is so underperforming and has no buzz. Maybe a feature with Ella could help.
  15. She just announced Ella Langley is featuring in "Snakeskin Boots".
  16. I liked it. It's kinda different from what I was expecting from them
  17. "Two Things Can Be True" is out Classic Miranda ballad. Loveeeed it! Maybe one of my faves til now
  18. I loved it! It's a bop, really enjoyed the instrumental. Are some vocals re recorded on this remix?
  19. I'm still getting into all 24 tracks, but I think it's a great album, and I really loved the experimentation with the "day side" sonority. My favorite tracks so far are: Blue Skies, Near or Fear, Motivation, Amalfi Coast, Soft, Versailles, Diver, Super Sage, After All, Something Tragic, On Wires, and Patience Power Passion.
  20. WEEK 1012 Olivia Rodrigo "you seem pretty sad for a gil so in love" spends its 3rd week at #1; "Midnight Sun" by Zara Larrson is #1 for the 2nd week; "Lose All You Friends" is the 2nd TOP 3 single by Friendly Fires; "Marianne" is the 2nd single by Fontaines D.C. to peak at #3; "Freedom Bus" is Sheryl Crow's 16th TOP 5 single;
  21. Friendy Fires' new album since "inflorescent" from 2019. Out 01/15 Tracklisting: 1. Lose All Your Friends 2. Leap of Faith 3. Gold Dust 4. Magnetic 5. Dig Deeper 6. Orbital 7. Silver Lining 8. Cuban Heels 9. SYOTOS 10. Catherine Wheel 11. Wear It Out Promo Single "Magnetic" out today

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.