Everything posted by ozlovezashlee
-
Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
- Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
The girls have given us years worth of drama & only 3 albums? Messiest girl group ever me thinks. I'm ready for next weeks new line up: Dawn, Aubrey & Aundrea With Aubrey saying, "these are my REAL sisters."- Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
The return- Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
I'm ready- Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I am biased towards Aubrey but she is so exhausting. I'd punch her too.- Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
DK opening for Day26. I HATE this timeline.- Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
Oh DK the mess you are. Let me go listen to their flawless discography.- Nicki sits down with Fox News; reiterates love for Trump
welllll- Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
Pop Addict- Did Hunter Biden just come out?
- Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
Still looks so good!- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I'm surprised she's not full blonde for the POPSTAR era.- KAROL G - 'NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO'
I really enjoy this album- KAROL G: Viajando Por El Mundo Tropitour - $111M gross from 12 dates
- KAROL G: Viajando Por El Mundo Tropitour - $111M gross from 12 dates
Becky G started around 7:20 for the LA date.- Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
It looks so bad. I know DK fans want merch, but this aint it. #weainthungry- no na - 'island girl'
Oooooh Katseye don't make that faceeeee!- KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
a bop- KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
I knew this would be a bop from the title alone.- Tinashe - "Melatonin"
Exactly the comparison I thought. 101 & Melatonin sound/structure is what pop should be experimenting with.- JLo recreates Madonna's Like a Virgin whilst in Venice
Because it is so true!- KATSEYE - 'WILD'
Her STAR power.- Glorilla debuts Glorilla Thee Stallion in new photos
- Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
Please do! I would love to see a cassette- Ashlee Simpson confirms new album is on the way
Smashlee Legendson - Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn