Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best "lost" Destiny's Child single?

Songs that were singles that even hardcore Beyoncé fans have forgotten about! 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the best song?

    • With Me
      2%
    • Get On The Bus
      22%
    • Nasty Girl
      17%
    • Stand Up For Love
      17%
    • The Girl Is Mine
      7%
    • Nuclear
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Destiny's Child have had so many hits but also many comparatively obscure singles that have gotten lost in the shuffle. Which is the best song?

Edited by Hector

I don't think Nasty Girl and SUFL are "lost". toofunny3

Anyway, Nuclear!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

NASTY don't walk out ya house without ya clothes on, I told ya

katie2

They really did have such an impressive run of singles on the Hot 100.

Of their 15 singles released:

  • Ten were Top Ten

  • Nine were Top Three

  • Four were #1

All their charting singles were Top 40 (the lowest is Bug a Boo at #33), which means either a song was a real hit or not at all, no in-between.

Edited by swissman

Nuclear is just so cool and effortless. Nothing like it in their discography, but still feels like a natural progression from Destiny Fulfilled and the AC R&B of debut Destiny's Child.

Stand Up for Love didn't deserve to flop so dissapointingly. It could have at least been an AC smash sad

Nasty Girl and Get on the Bus (top 20 UK) got a fair amount of rotation on music video channels when I was a kid. Nasty Girl was only released in some regions, like Australia where it went top 10 and Gold. It didn't chart in the US or UK which leads me to believe it was never issued as a physical single en masse and sales were funnelled towards the parent album Survivor instead.

Also speaking of "lost" singles. The fact this was never a single or tacked onto an EP (or some later editions of TWOTW/Survivor) is such a travesty. It would have ate in between TWOTW era and Survivor.

Edited by LesFleur

4 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Nuclear is just so cool and effortless. Nothing like it in their discography, but still feels like a natural progression from Destiny Fulfilled and the AC R&B of debut Destiny's Child.

Stand Up for Love didn't deserve to flop. It could have at least been an AC smash sad

Nasty Girl and Get on the Bus got a fair amount of rotation on music video channels when I was a kid, Nasty Girl moreso. It was arguably the most successful single in the OP released by the group.

Also speaking of "lost" singles. The fact this was never a single or tacked onto an EP is such a travesty. It would have ate in between TWOTW era and Survivor.

If I've heard this before, I never really took it in and it's soooo good. Truly feels like a lost media, far more polished and release-ready than many of their other leaked unreleased tracks.

4 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Nuclear is just so cool and effortless. Nothing like it in their discography, but still feels like a natural progression from Destiny Fulfilled and the AC R&B of debut Destiny's Child.

Stand Up for Love didn't deserve to flop. It could have at least been an AC smash sad

Nasty Girl and Get on the Bus got a fair amount of rotation on music video channels when I was a kid, Nasty Girl moreso. It was arguably the most successful single in the OP released by the group.

Also speaking of "lost" singles. The fact this was never a single or tacked onto an EP is such a travesty. It would have ate in between TWOTW era and Survivor.

Probably the first time I've seen a destiny's child song I haven't heard, thanks!

Nasty Girl went 12x platinum in my household. Nuclear and With Me are both pretty underrated

4 minutes ago, swissman said:

If I've heard this before, I never really took it in and it's soooo good. Truly feels like a lost media, far more polished and release-ready than many of their other leaked unreleased tracks.

4 minutes ago, HïFidelity said:

Probably the first time I've seen a destiny's child song I haven't heard, thanks!

It's an absolute BOP. Much better than the hot mess that is "Sexy Daddy" and the boring "Dance With Me" which is on the UK edition of Survivor.

This is another fav unreleased but from the original DC4 era

The Girl Is Mine was huge in Europe. Queen Brandy re-recorded her vocals. clap3

With Me: the lyrical content is nonsense, thank God DC (mostly) moved on from this in later albums

Nasty: never liked this song as a kid, as an adult this is even more cringe-worthy. In no universe should this ever be a hit single

Stand Up for Love: a boring AC ballad


That leaves Get on The Bus vs Nuclear among the options. Get On The Bus gets my vote but honestly I don't think it would be a smash hit.

If there's a DC single that should have been bigger and received more promo, I think it's 8 Days of Christmas. Don't know why the girls never seem to acknowledge this song, it could have received better streams

I personally think they should have released Brown Eyes and Hey Ladies as official singles, both could have been hits, especially the former. Honestly any song would have been a better single than Nasty Girl.

Of these, "The Girl is Mine"

But get into "Stay" and "Brown Eyes" alexz3

"Stand Up For Love" is a hit in Asia and a staple karaoke/audition song so it won elsewhere!

My favorite here is Get On The Bus. I wished they worked with Timbaland more because GOTB and Say My Name remix are among the very best of the original quartet years.

An honorable mention to Stand Up For Love because of Tenitra "the bridge" Williams bringing the song on home in that last minute and a half. They all ate but First Lady Williams clearly cooked the Sunday Service dinner.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

In terms of a single from the bunch that I think would've been successful in the US market, it has to be "Get On The Bus": youthful, fashionable video, some Aaliyah lore with the choreography, and would've been a better US follow-up to "No, No, No" than "With Me".

If I had to pick an unreleased record and make it a Destiny's Child single... "Like Dat" (which has already been posted) is my first choice, but I also like debut album outtake "Never Had A Love Like Mine."

Edited by AccioEmpireBuilder

12 hours ago, I Melt Away said:

"Stand Up For Love" is a hit in Asia and a staple karaoke/audition song so it won elsewhere!

Yes!

Nuclear has me salivating for a new DC album. They could SERVE

Get On The Bus is just top notch as well

They are so legendary

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.