Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I don't know who your fav is but I'm sure Bjรถrk is more talented and acclaimed than them

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Since others constantly boast about Grammys, I guess I'll join them.

Bad Bunny now has a Grammy, so I guess that means he's more talented than Bjork. johnald

Edited by 2000_Volts

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, 2000_Volts said:

Since others constantly boast about Grammys, I guess I'll join them.

Bad Bunny now has a Grammy, so I guess that means he's more talented than Bjork. johnald

whoopi-okay.png

"several people are typing" lmao

I'll leave you all to fume now.

Edited by 2000_Volts

That one thread in Celebria by a member of that one fan base whom we're not allowed to criticise bc we can't 'politicise' it

IMG_1800.gif

I have so much respect for them and their fave :)

7 hours ago, howboutdat said:

Saying this while reporting me ahhSuddenly the fragile is YOU just like Madead the child rapist's rapidly declining health!

The fact you quoted my comment from the Grammy's thread here.

sabrina

Fragile is an understatement!

4 minutes ago, narid said:

The fact you quoted my comment from the Grammy's thread here.

sabrina

Fragile is an understatement!

Remember the liddos are the losers that needed the born this way brave bus to make it thru high school. They're inadequate to survive in society. All you can do is bully them

11 minutes ago, narid said:

The fact you quoted my comment from the Grammy's thread here.

sabrina

Fragile is an understatement!

Well yeah, I couldn't say there that Madead the talentless child rapist is like 2 weeks from hospice??

That fact madame Rex is probably in better physical shape than Gaga and her 2 raggedy broken hips.

Can she even have kids? Shes almost 40

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

I never understood the Jigsaw nickname but I think I get it now.

HAKeW-KXEAAH8mM?format=png&name=360x360

like how is that 'PRETTY"

sabrina

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I'm pretty sure Tutankhamon was a Chermetery stan

rogue

is this Neneh Cherry shade? leave her alone! her daughter is talentless. haven't she suffered enough?

IMG_1800.gif

madame Rex is probably in better physical shape than Gaga and her 2 raggedy broken hips.

Didn't she like almost die recently???

IMG_1800.gif

not this being how I find out Mabel is Neneh Cherry's daughter

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by sunbathinganimal

1 minute ago, FrederickGa said:

like how is that 'PRETTY"

sabrina

Now sis, she may be terrorizing us with her H&M tunes + her face bones may be borrowed from Jigsaw, but she's a beautiful woman

rogue

Yes she almost died and recovered in less than 6 months and went straight on tour because she's in such great physical condition.

Nose wouldn't have survived

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

is this Neneh Cherry shade? leave her alone! her daughter is talentless. haven't she suffered enough?

IMG_1800.gif

"Dark lady laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one"

main-qimg-12152cfa67ad9d7b3c0c7bcd63d656

Let me enjoy my coffee and laugh while I read the meltdowns on Gaga's base from Grammys night. I think I have it bookmarked

ahh

R. Kelly SNAPPED on Do What U Want. I would say he's the best part of the song but I like the mix of him and Gaga more than him alone necessarily. He was the perfect addition to the song.

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.