Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, California said:

this is some katy perry shit

why are her stans so brave

bione-gretchen.gif

Addison's mother fr but at least we can admit Ms Rae is a talentless queen

bione-gretchen.gif

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Addison's mother fr but at least we can admit Ms Rae is a talentless queen

bione-gretchen.gif

and has good music

bione-gretchen.gif

39 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

After listening to Something Beautiful, I think that for 99% of the complainers on here, it's just out of their wheelhouse. It's not a pop girl record, and that's okay

rogue

It's a nepo baby record

IMG_1800.gif

Something Veneerful is nepo baby's first artsy fartsy school of rock album.

I know that Grammy performance will haunt Addison for her life. She'll wake up in chills screaming sweating remembering it every few months.

If I was an Addison stan I would pan her tf up right now so she would work on her vocal chords otherwise she will keep setting herself up.

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

I cant believe PISSNEY fans really thought she would perform in Rio. celestial4

Poor PISSNEY would rather overdose after not being able to deal with the pressure of her team trying to ask her to brush her teeth and take a shower, so that for once she doesn't look like a filthy homeless crack *****.

3 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

I know that Grammy performance will haunt Addison for her life. She'll wake up in chills screaming sweating remembering it every few months.

If I was an Addison stan I would pan her tf up right now so she would work on her vocal chords otherwise she will keep setting herself up.

IMG_1800.gif

as an Addison stan it's one of her better performances actually

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

as an Addison stan it's one of her better performances actually

IMG_1800.gif

I see the inner workings of an Addison stan is very similar to the mind of a swiftie

IMG_1800.gif

Never forget that the Addison stannings are post-ironic. Then she suddenly became a critical darling which is a set up for failure. Addison is a good album but more guilty pleasure than a pop bible. Dear Addison stans please don't gas her up too much so she can make more fun pop music and not Lynchian nightmares.

IMG_1800.gif

the Brittleknee in Cacacabana thread is so hilarious. it's like throwing a life vest at a drowning man and then pulling it back before he could reach it

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

Never forget that the Addison stannings are post-ironic. Then she suddenly became a critical darling which is a set up for failure. Addison is a good album but more guilty pleasure than a pop bible. Dear Addison stans please don't gas her up too much so she can make more fun pop music and not Lynchian nightmares.

IMG_1800.gif

lowkey spill, as soon as Goddison started appearing on year-end lists I knew a backlash was imminent

IMG_1800.gif

Some old bad with geriatric taste be feeling passive aggressive, I see

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, California said:

ok but we don't need any more trash like that EP

bione-gretchen.gif

better and more acclaimed than Something Unlistenable btw

Slayyyter.thumb.gif.917193c1023a19462e36

the way that ella langley girl is coming for BNA

Slayyyter.thumb.gif.917193c1023a19462e36

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way that ella langley girl is coming for BNA

Slayyyter.thumb.gif.917193c1023a19462e36

you just invented her 3 minutes ago

15 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

they're a Camila stan this might be the only chance they get to celebrate a Grammy win

My fave has quite a few. How many does this woman have?

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Just now, 2000_Volts said:

My fave has quite a few. How many does this woman have?

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

I don't know who your fav is but I'm sure Björk is more talented and acclaimed than them

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

I don't know who your fav is but I'm sure Björk is more talented and acclaimed than them

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

it's madonna so yeah

KatyPrismSpirit

18 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

Anyway how do we start the Slayyyter BNA agenda for 2027 Grammy

Slayyyter.thumb.gif.917193c1023a19462e36

step 1. we don't

IMG_1800.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.