Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

speaking of ArtGOD, Grammy winner Gessafelstein (#ThankYouGaga) kinda ate Venus up with his

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

You're the Marylin 'n' I'm the president

Yeah, I'd love to hear you say girl

Do what I want, do what I want with your body

Ughh why did * ***** had to snap this hard!

Edited by FailSafe

1 hour ago, narid said:

The fact you quoted my comment from the Grammy's thread here.

sabrina

Fragile is an understatement!

rip Agreed.

Speaking of fragile. I love how that's one of the QOPs new song titles. How nice of her to give 2 minutes thought to that petty and insecure FB.

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

speaking of ArtGOD, Grammy winner Gessafelstein (#ThankYouGaga) kinda ate Venus up with his

his last album outserved most of the pop girls' recent attempts I know why they are chasing after him

rogue

we just have to deal with the fact that the rapist version of DWUW is one of the best tracks on ArtPop. Katycats could live with the fact that Katy's entire career was curated by a rapist why can't we?

IMG_1800.gif

Venus should have been the second single from CHARTDROP, I'm still salty about the way it got treated

rogue

25 minutes ago, California said:

MadonnAI covering italian songs like how can you be excited for a new album

She's Italian herself.

Besides, you don't have to worry about our excitement, Tweetie Pie. Most of us (with taste) don't enjoy listening to someone shout, scream and warble to tacky Ibiza pop ditties with a cracked voice. rip

i have been thinking about it a lot and this may sound stupid to you all but i just want to know if this gif is AI

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by truthteller

Madonna is NOT Italian, she's an American with Italian origins, let's not

rogue

Edited by Florence Belch

1 minute ago, 2000_Volts said:

She's Italian herself.

Besides, you don't have to worry about our excitement, Tweetie Pie. Most of us (with taste) don't enjoy listening to someone shout, scream and warble to tacky Ibiza pop ditties with a cracked voice. rip

She is not Italian.

The last Madonna song is the type of song you listen once for a Singles Ranking/Rating, you put the song in the bottom and then never listen the song again

rogue

Se mai qualcuno dovesse iniziare una conversazione in italiano con lei (o Naso anche), probabilmente saprebbe solo rispondere con un "Io nOn pAHRlo bene itaLIAno!1!" e finirebbe per fare soltanto una grossa figura di merda

rogue

3 minutes ago, 2000_Volts said:

Besides, you don't have to worry about our excitement, Tweetie Pie. Most of us (with taste) don't enjoy listening to someone shout, scream and warble to tacky Ibiza pop ditties with a cracked voice. rip

you got tacky and cracked voice all over the last madonna albums so I don't see how you can't enjoy that, and now best case scenario would be some more grills instead of AI vocals. The bar is obviously in hell

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Madonna is NOT Italian, she's an American with Italian origins, let's not

Okay, I'll meet you halfway. Her Father is Italian, she has Italian blood running though her Veins. Which means she is part Italian. Happy now?

11 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Venus should have been the second single from CHARTDROP, I'm still salty about the way it got treated

rogue

Swine too!

nobody cares about Italy or the Italian language. They're irrelevant. Spain, France and Deutchsland are the European MPGs

9 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Swine too!

Some of you really wanted her mainstream career to be maDEAD

rogue

Just now, FailSafe said:

Some of you really wanted her mainstream career to be maDEAD

rogue

Anything would be better than G.U.Y.

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, California said:

you got tacky and cracked voice all over the last madonna albums so I don't see how you can't enjoy that, and now best case scenario would be some more grills instead of AI vocals. The bar is obviously in hell

Deflecting again. rip Meanwhile,. your bar is clearly in Hells basement (vocally, creatively and musically).

What makes you think I enjoyed Madame X and Rebel Heart? In any case, we got those in her late 50s. Others sound terrible now - in their 30s, and at this rate they won't even have a voice when they hit 60. Then again, your fave not having a voice is a blessing for all of us. rip

I can't believe I agree with someone that wastes money on Etsy witches and is on GagaDaily, I've really hit the lowest low omfg

IMG_6569.thumb.png.024b548613dc825b61739

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

I can't believe I agree with someone that wastes money on Etsy witches and is on GagaDaily, I've really hit the lowest low omfg

IMG_6569.thumb.png.024b548613dc825b61739

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Screenshot-4.png

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.