Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

I wonder if it's the same one I paid to make Faddison BOMB. I know she (the witch, obviously not Faddison) was working overtime that night.

rogue

i was rather puzzled when i came back to this site and saw so many people singing her praises.

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Supernatural94 said:

I love seeing Gaga fans melting down. They take it so personal as if a family member has died. Like they legit SUFFER when Gaga loses. ahh

-*

You're literally had the post the same tired "drag" 3 times to prove a nonexistent point. During which you admitted to stalking bases to get a thrill, presumably since your fav is providing none.

Supernatural94, my dear, I think its time to get a life. And stop falling for alt-right propaganda. Mess.

rogue

1 minute ago, Alessandra said:

i was rather puzzled when i came back to this site and saw so many people singing her praises.

Well someone has to do the singing I guess because lord knows she isn't

rogue

Just now, conatus said:

Well someone has to do the singing I guess because lord knows she isn't

rogue

the princess of wheezing and whispering

rogue

Thank heavens we have someone who can actually SING the score this time. As written too.

rogue

5 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Eurovision music always sounds so corny and cheap. I really don't understand people's fascination with that show

rogue

It is part of the European Union doctrine

6 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Eurovision music always sounds so corny and cheap. I really don't understand people's fascination with that show

rogue

except this queen of course

KGB Twigs made an album that only her mother listened to and she still won more Grammys than Nazi's entire discography

Good Eurovision songs can be counted on one hand IJBOL

atrl-stan-twitter.gif

This wasn't too bad for an Eurovision entry:

Edited by slowednreverb

2 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Good Eurovision songs can be counted on one hand IJBOL

atrl-stan-twitter.gif

This wasn't too bad for an Eurovision entry:

when she starts emulating a sax with her vocals here

tiffany-pollard-head-ache.gif

15 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Good Eurovision songs can be counted on one hand IJBOL

atrl-stan-twitter.gif

This wasn't too bad for an Eurovision entry:

She was down bad rip

Alice, rom, sour candy, replay, 911, enigma and babylon are good/great. Rest is kinda terrible.

Sine and 1k doves have good melody but the production ruined them.

9 minutes ago, Komet said:

Real music is officially back

rogue

back in the pits

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by flower moon
actually its kinda a bop wait

8 hours ago, Album Leak said:

@Florence Belch

Florence for Super Bowl 2027 clap3

That player is serving TASTEFUL tackles, but I don't think America is ready for a 15-minutes performance of Dog Days Are Over tbh

rogue

48 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

except this queen of course

i was going to post that! lawd, that song gets me teary-eyed chick3

38 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

when she starts emulating a sax with her vocals here

tiffany-pollard-head-ache.gif

It unironically made me have an outburst of tears during my first listen, but then again I was going through iT and I'm a phag, so yeah

I'm not having a fart tonight

rogue

15 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

It unironically made me have an outburst of tears during my first listen, but then again I was going through iT and I'm a phag, so yeah

I'm not having a fart tonight

rogue

evidently

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Sdisjsn, you dirty COW

rogue

I remember my Chromatica first listen, how I rated almost every song one star on Apple Music as each track ended then went on to RYM to give it one star. The emptiness I felt when I finished listening. I remember it all too well.

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.