Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

I remember my Chromatica first listen, how I rated almost every song one star on Apple Music then went on to RYM to give it one star. The emptiness I felt when I finished listening. I remember it all too well.

IMG_1800.gif

Guess @California and you have a lot to talk about then, I'll upvote every Stupid Larva, Free Kygo, Sour Mush and Turd From Above drag btw

rogue

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Guess @California and you have a lot to talk about then, I'll upvote every Stupid Larva, Free Kygo, Sour Mush and Turd From Above drag btw

rogue

The spectogram of Turd From Above is the visualization of blood rushing to Elton Pork's dysfunctional p*nis.

IMG_1800.gif

at least Fart Tonight is notable for that part but Incarcerated Woman is just a huge pile of nothing

IMG_1800.gif

the remix with Urina Onyourmama was like adding insult to injury

10 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

at least Fart Tonight is notable for that part but Incarcerated Woman is just a huge pile of nothing

IMG_1800.gif

the remix with Urina Onyourmama was like adding insult to injury

"Onyourmama" rip

Prolapse tonight with Pablo was a cute remix

Tho tbh I have fond memories of the Cromagnum man era rogue

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

Is this true ? deadbanana2

Wearing a diaper because she shіtted on yall hоes iktr

rogue

Chiropratica era was a trauma as a stan, but the nicknames were top-tier: Coronatica, Sciatica, Traumatica, Stupid Larva, Flush on Me, Turd From Above, Fart Tonight

Nicknaming is the best experience for a stan tbh

rogue

38 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

I remember my Chromatica first listen, how I rated almost every song one star on Apple Music as each track ended then went on to RYM to give it one star. The emptiness I felt when I finished listening. I remember it all too well.

IMG_1800.gif

meanwhile i stanned and said its my fav gar gar album
rogue

7 minutes ago, California said:

Why are y'all talking about that garbage album

IMG_1800.gif

better and more acclaimed than Something Unlistenable btw

Slayyyter.thumb.gif.917193c1023a19462e36

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Chiropratica era was a trauma as a stan, but the nicknames were top-tier: Coronatica, Sciatica, Traumatica, Stupid Larva, Flush on Me, Turd From Above, Fart Tonight

Nicknaming is the best experience for a stan tbh

rogue

Y'all got sense of humor of third graders

IMG_1800.gif

7 minutes ago, California said:

Seethe Swine

IMG_1800.gif

another track better than anything on Something Buttugly btw

1.3M views for unofficial upload, when other performers barely cracking 300K. See when you're the biggest popstar in the world clap3

6 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

another track better than anything on Something Buttugly btw

I can't argue since it's one of her best songs ever

IMG_1800.gif

21 minutes ago, Yanko said:

meanwhile i stanned and said its my fav gar gar album
rogue

A reverse AjayIIian expedition

IMG_1800.gif

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

not this site adding two more swiftie moderators. rip are these ppl being sent by taylornation or something? guess making fun of Dear Leader's shady practices will be punished even harsher.

To compensate they should get rid of the hive moderators

rogue

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.