Everything posted by howboutdat
-
Ella Langley cancels her show in Tulsa tonight due to serious security threat
KK
- ARTPOP is Lady Gaga at her most compelling. Discuss
- Which of these underperforming Gaga singles deserved better?
- SYG: 2026
- Sexually transmitted diarrhea outbreak: gays in danger (again)
- Bring Your Love aged well. Who agrees?
- Zara on working with Max Martin: "I don't think so"
- SYG: 2026
- How will you uplift Tinashe today?
-
SYG: 2026
I never wished death on anyone including Madonna. That's a serious and ****** up thing to accuse someone of If we're being actually serious on the internet and this part of it in particular. You should watch your mouth.
-
SYG: 2026
Sorry for respecting myself and not listening to it?
- SYG: 2026
-
SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
You sure do voice a lot of opinions for a katy perry stan.- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026
You're kinda cute in a slow pet way! Wish you weren't so hellbent on not knowing where your place is- SYG: 2026
I'd give you my last.fm so you could see what actual good taste is like but you're just gonna burst into pieces like a victorian era child if it were exposed to a Charli xcx song- SYG: 2026
And your mama been washing your ass till you were 20 so you wouldn't drown in a bathtub, what now?- SYG: 2026
The absolute LEGEND of the industry- The HQ Thread | 2026
I know right, bestie? https://www.fbi.gov/tips Just hop off my dick with your dry ass bussy, please! Block me already.- SYG: 2026
Ain't your ***** ass @Jay07 tired of trying to report me to the ATRL authorities? Go to the FBI already or wrap this lame ass **** up! Mold is 80 years old and Brittany is one fentanyl laced crystal away from entering Valhalla, so I understand your frustrations. But you just be embarrassing yourself!- SYG: 2026
- SYG: 2026