Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Nobody played or bought that Mariah album. Rebel heart did Taylor numbers compared to it

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't think I've heard more than 5 Mooriah songs in full and I'm gonna live this way.

Supernatural94

15 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

We went to Stevie wonder having the most aoty wins to Taylor swift

virat-kohli-4.thumb.webp.c08815f4133c848

The sighted Stevie Wonder

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

I don't think I've heard more than 5 Mooriah songs in full and I'm gonna live this way.

Supernatural94

18 #1s and most people can only name one or 2

I think we can leave artchop in the dustbin of history

Madone as a whole too

IMG_6569.thumb.png.024b548613dc825b61739

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

The sighted Stevie Wonder

I wish I were both Stevie and Beethoven when reading the lyrics and listening to the tunes of her last albums tbh

IMG_6569.thumb.png.024b548613dc825b61739

26 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

A Hitlor mod admitting they're warning a post they reported themselves on their first day ahh tells me everything about the state of this forum.

However, we will never stop dragging Taydolf.

tenor.gif

Stop calling her those names you will get SYG closed!

TayGod Swift is the best Showgirl of all time

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

A Hitlor mod admitting they're warning a post they reported themselves on their first day ahh tells me everything about the state of this forum.

However, we will never stop dragging Taydolf.

tenor.gif

We gone have fun ain't we

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

20 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

Billie and Finneas must've had the time of their lives after that unexpected win.

77cc3f4c5022edf167159bf37ea5486b.jpg

rogue

I hope you're not implying anything? There is nothing abnormal about their relationship. And Madonna and Beyonce are good people too, as well

tenor.gif

MaDead Dance fans using it charеed arguments nowadays

Screenshot-4.png

Edited by howboutdat

Just now, suburbannature said:

Not even The Cockroaches deserved this ahh

why post the one good casting choice

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

why post the one good casting choice

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

so I thought until I saw these BTS pics deadbanana4

The fact that all of 4 Beatles movies will be releasing simultaneously rip

This is literally a recipe for disaster. At least Gaga can sigh peacefully now knowing that JFAD wasn't that bad of a tank

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

2 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

The fact that all of 4 Beatles movies will be releasing simultaneously rip

This is literally a recipe for disaster. At least Gaga can sigh peacefully now knowing that JFAD wasn't that bad of a tank

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

Not them doing movie variants now

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

12 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

now this is rip

766bdf5b2c5d0af3338a6310cf3beb83

I always forgot that he exist, every time I see a picture of him I think it's a edit of Elon Musk rip

1 minute ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

The fact that all of 4 Beatles movies will be releasing simultaneously rip

This is literally a recipe for disaster. At least Gaga can sigh peacefully now knowing that JFAD wasn't that bad of a tank

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

As if just one movie about The Roaches wasn't already enough, they really gave them the same number of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

as for that Bieber hair transplant thread, yes its obvious he had one and the r/bald and r/hairloss subreddits have clocked it for a while now

is-this-proof-justin-bieber-had-a-hair-t

after:

you can even see the red marks post-hair transplant

qqmif5u3yq5f1.jpeg

why cant he just admit it?

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

why cant he just admit it?

cuz his fame relies on him being attractive to zillennial women, and confessing that he's a balding old man would hurt that s:wan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.