Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Something Unlistenable had its moments tbh. Just too little of them

IMG_1800.gif

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

what even happened to Ajay ? she got less fat, instantly lost the little humor and personality she had and then forced people to pay to watch her scream and give musically uncultured takes for 40 minutes

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

what even happened to Ajay ? she got less fat, instantly lost the little humor and personality she had and then forced people to pay to watch her scream and give musically uncultured takes for 40 minutes

IMG_1800.gif

a zach campbell tea

IMG_1800.gif

After listening to Something Beautiful, I think that for 99% of the complainers on here, it's just out of their wheelhouse. It's not a pop girl record, and that's okay

rogue

Just now, California said:

a zach campbell tea

IMG_1800.gif

clock, some people are just born to be fat

like adele

IMG_1800.gif

4 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

After listening to Something Beautiful, I think that for 99% of the complainers on here, it's just out of their wheelhouse. It's not a pop girl record, and that's okay

rogue

ahh

16 minutes ago, California said:

no fillers on Something Godful, unlike certain pop albums released last year

IMG_1800.gif

Fillah comes to mind

rogue

Just now, slowednreverb said:

I rather talk about Chropractica than Something Veneerful

IMG_1800.gif

you'd rather defend 143 too so what do you think this says about you

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, FailSafe said:

Fillah comes to mind

rogue

better than anything that came out of Cum in a Cabello's studio booth

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, California said:

you'd rather defend 143 too so what do you think this says about you

IMG_1800.gif

I have to come clean about my past actions. It's been weighing heavy on my heart. I admit my post-post-ironic 143 defending has gone too far. I realized I lost myself defending an album I don't even enjoy much. My contrarian reptilian brain reacted in a way that doesn't represent who I am. Now I understand the implications of defending 143. This is my act of contrition. Amen.

Edited by slowednreverb

3 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

I have to come clean about my past actions. It's been weighing heavy on my heart. I admit my post-post-ironic 143 defending has gone too far. I realized I lost myself defending an album I don't even enjoy much. My contrarian reptilian brain reacted in a way that doesn't represent who I am. Now I understand the implications of defending 143. This is my act of contrition. Amen.

now apologise for saying Ellen Goulding is better than Addison

IMG_1800.gif

Post/alt Rock is my most favorite genre ever and I hope Beysic dabs into it for act 3. Who cares if the album gets less than 1m+ daily streams a year after the release as long as the qualitea is there

yoncegif300contrast.thumb.gif.ec5fe8884d

3 minutes ago, California said:

can't believe tampon impala won a grammy for that song

IMG_1800.gif

if these rumours about a Jennie collab are true... he had a good run

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

now apologise for saying Ellen Goulding is better than Addison

IMG_1800.gif

You said f*ck Halcyon what???? B*tch f*ck that slow ass album that came out her p*ssy. You was wishing so much negativity on Godlie while she was acting as a vessel for God and look at her karma... Look what her asthmatic vocal chords produced. Now she a whole panned performer tippy toeing around the key and can't find the note to save her life.

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I'd never seen this before she really does have absolutely no talent

this is some katy perry shit

why are her stans so brave

bione-gretchen.gif

13 minutes ago, skankle said:

Join me today, SYG. In appreciating real music.

IMG_1800.gif

I was just listening to Holla Holla and DNA yesterday

rogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.