Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

LADY GAGA

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

LOSER!

ahhahhahh

How many AOTY awards has Madonna won again? I'm sure she has at least one, and I'm sure she has more Grammys than Fadga, correct?

rogue

Maybe if they invent the Best Child Rapist Album of the Year category or something

IMG_1800.gif

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

How many AOTY awards has Madonna won again? I'm sure she has at least one, and I'm sure she has more Grammys than Fadga, correct?

rogue

LADY GAGA

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

LOSER!

ahhahhahh

The way I have had no desire to watch the latest season of Black Mirror. S5 & S6 killed any interest I had in that show

rogue

9 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

never beating the allegations

rogue

It's officially Liddos cleanse season, we don't need them under mother Godga

IMG_1800.gif

46 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

Maybe if they invent the Best Child Rapist Album of the Year category or something

IMG_1800.gif

Baby this is getting stale, I am sure you can come up with something else

Just now, LOTF said:

Baby this is getting stale, I am sure you can come up with something else

I will, the moment she stops ******* kids

IMG_1800.gif

8 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

It's officially Liddos cleanse season, we don't need them under mother Godga

IMG_1800.gif

I'm reading the meltdowns on Gagadaily they're legit suffering like it's the end of the world

ahh

Hejsks I love it

K she hasn't released good music in 2 (two) decades, has been a constant embarrassment since then and her touring power is similar to Katy Perry's nowadays. Midonna Mad Nonna BEEN OVER SINCE FIST BUSH ADMINISTRATION!

IMG_1800.gif

I paid $250 to a witch on Etsy to make Gaga lose AOTY. The hex worked! Let me know if you want her info

36 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

LADY GAGA

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

LOSER!

ahhahhahh

Godga: 16 Grammys

Thee Adele: 16 Grammys

Taylord: 14 Grammys

Billegend Eillish: 10 Grammys

Kennedy Center Honoree Joni Mitchell: 10 Grammys

Rihallah: 9 Grammys

---

A huge f*cking gap (tooth)

---

Metamucil: 7 charity offerings deadbanana4

Stop biting this. They're a right wing loser and that's all y'all need to know

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Godga: 16 Grammys

Thee Adele: 16 Grammys

Taylord: 14 Grammys

Billegend Eillish: 10 Grammys

Kennedy Center Honoree Joni Mitchell: 10 Grammys

Rihallah: 9 Grammys

---

A huge f*cking gap (tooth)

---

Metamucil: 7 charity offerings deadbanana4

LADY GAGA

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

LOSER!

ahhahhahh

1 minute ago, Supernatural94 said:

I paid $250 to a witch on Etsy to make Gaga lose AOTY. The hex worked! Let me know if you want her info

I wonder if it's the same one I paid to make Faddison BOMB. I know she (the witch, obviously not Faddison) was working overtime that night.

rogue

4 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

I'm reading the meltdowns on Gagadaily they're legit suffering like it's the end of the world

ahh

Hejsks I love it

The fact that you have to stalk and lurk on fansites to get a kii... open the nursing homes!

rogue

Just now, Supernatural94 said:

LADY GAGA

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

LOSER!

ahhahhahh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQveGUC14UBYsX9R3XREVE

chick3

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

3 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

I paid $250 to a witch on Etsy to make Gaga lose AOTY. The hex worked! Let me know if you want her info

lemme have it just so that we never hear from that shitty KATLITTER "girl band." i am appalled that there are people in here who actually stan that trash deadbanana

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

The fact that you have to stalk and lurk on fansites to get a kii... open the nursing homes!

rogue

I love seeing Gaga fans melting down. They take it so personal as if a family member has died. Like they legit SUFFER when Gaga loses. ahh

-*

Nosega says it's important to speak up but she never did against Israel/for Palestine. Why?

1 minute ago, Alessandra said:

lemme have it just so that we never hear from that shitty KATLITTER "girl band." i am appalled that there are people in here who actually stan that trash deadbanana

https://www.etsy.com/market/pay_a_witch

Read the reviews first. Best $250 I ever spent just to see the monsters SUFFER.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.