Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Also the tour with Katy Perry numbers

Screenshot-6.png

It's been over

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlFXGWy7JbcsiiTfd9ggx

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

29 minutes ago, Rascal said:

That one thread in Celebria by a member of that one fan base whom we're not allowed to criticise bc we can't 'politicise' it

IMG_1800.gif

I have so much respect for them and their fave :)

I think the rule change happened whenever I was limited from posting. Good thing or I would've cussed somebody out. About how lovely she is, I mean

rogue

I can't imagine The Weeknd filling R. Kelly's bravado on the song with his 5ft squeaky cat voice ass

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

The Xtina version sucks ass too. No wonder Gargamel didn't replace it on the album.

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

10 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

like how is that 'PRETTY"

sabrina

I mean she's hot but also should be commending for the excellent performance she delivered in James Wan's Dead Silence.

Dead_silence.jpg

R. Kellanie Martinez praisings? lemme join in because this Diddler song is a massive bop

No we don't 'have to hand it to' R Kelly and Diddy

This ******* website istg

IMG_1800.gif

4 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

Also the tour with Katy Perry numbers

Screenshot-6.png

It's been over

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlFXGWy7JbcsiiTfd9ggx

Imagine your GREATEST HITS tour grossing lower than your panned album tours because at that point you were a geriatric hag. All the years hyping a greatest tours with "Madead doesn't dwell in the past imagine if she did a GH tour" only for it to go out on a limp.

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

8 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

R. Kelly SNAPPED on Do What U Want. I would say he's the best part of the song but I like the mix of him and Gaga more than him alone necessarily. He was the perfect addition to the song.

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

I'm working with my team of OGH on discord to make it go viral on tik tok so that she is forced to explain why she chose him and defended him so vehemently.

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

R. Kellanie Martinez praisings? lemme join in because this Diddler song is a massive bop

#ThankYouDawnRichard

rogue

16 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

R. Kelly SNAPPED on Do What U Want. I would say he's the best part of the song but I like the mix of him and Gaga more than him alone necessarily. He was the perfect addition to the song.

IMG_2532.thumb.gif.29946e1ace18384607605

You spill, too bad he's a literal MONSTER

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

You spill, too bad he's a literal MONSTER

IMG_1800.gif

Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly > Do What U Want instrumental >>>>>>> Do What U Want ft. Xtina

rogue

Edited by slowednreverb

You can really tell when an artist is heavily involved and really worked hard in their craft when their efforts are being rewarded

The genuine happiness oozing from them!

Whereas had talentless hacks like redState and Scatison won, they would make a speech like this:

So glad talents won the other night!

Edited by FailSafe

the way i would stan Lola Young if she didn't look a mess, didn't act obnoxiously and made better music.

IMG_1800.gif

I know this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously, but in all reality, I feel like more people know about the Witness era and it felt like it had more impact. People know Hello but if you asked most people what album it was on what year it was released I don't think many people would be able to say. Bon Appetit and Swish Swish also had far more impact than WWWY and WUTB.

I-

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

the way i would stan Lola Young if she didn't look a mess, didn't act obnoxiously and made better music.

IMG_1800.gif

You stan pigtina who cares

IMG_1800.gif

the way i would stan Addison Ray if she didn't look a mess, didn't act obnoxiously and made better music.

rogue

6 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly > Do What U Want instrumental >>>>>>> Do What U Want ft. Xtina

rogue

I just listen to the solo version, where it's the R Kelly instrumental with Gaga singing the Xtina verse. It feels a little barren without the adlibs, but my morals & eardrums respectively are intact

rogue

Edited by Kurt Hummel

13 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

never forget grammy-nomination-for-skrillex-as-a-prod

Why does nobody drag the two female ABBAs who never lifted a pen?

rogue

Just now, Riot said:

Why does nobody drag the two female ABBAs who never lifted a pen?

rogue

because no one listened to that mess

rogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.