Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Anything would be better than G.U.Y.

IMG_1800.gif

Ohh another F.4.G. hater well hello there! I will never understand the rave it got among the liddos. Like, Gaga's melody game is second to none and her choruses are usually the highlight of her songs but F.4.G. had to have the BLANDEST and LIFELESS chorus that I honestly find it very offensive! Not to mention the verses tried waaay to hard to be witty

rogue

Edited by FailSafe

I haven't enjoyed my fave's music in 2 decades! TAKE THAT!

Screenshot-4.png

I would roll out ARTPOP like this:

  1. Gypsy

  2. G.U.Y

  3. Applause

  4. Do What U Want

I think they miscalculated the strong points of the album. Venus and Dope were pretty unnecessary as promo tracks.

They were pretty delusional on how much universal appeal the songs had. The album is fun dance pop, not some statement for the next 25 years of pop music. If they embraced the unserious fun aspect it'd be successful IMO.

Just now, howboutdat said:

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Screenshot-4.png

They are too camp to not to tbh, I just love to cackle

Screenshot-4.png

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

I would roll out ARTPOP like this:

  1. Gypsy

I know you're an OGH but come on

Screenshot-4.png

It shouldve been

DWUW ft The Weeknd

or

DWUW ft Justin Timberlake

But still, DWUW ft R.Katy is a masterpiece

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I know you're an OGH but come on

Screenshot-4.png

Not my kiis being perceived as obsessive hate

Screenshot-4.png

Why are we discussing artshit in SYG? But yes I agrih Gypsy is the best song on it (not like it's hard)

rogue

Also Mariah is like 60 years old too but she sounds pretty pleasant on her latest record. God does hate the nasty and wretched!

Screenshot-4.png

2 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

Hard Candy is better than Mayhem

Well no but it's better than Corona and Joanne

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, howboutdat said:

Also Mariah is like 60 years old too but she sounds pretty pleasant on her latest record. God does hate the nasty and wretched!

Screenshot-4.png

Hi SZA I love you!!!!!

2 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

We went to Stevie wonder having the most aoty wins to Taylor swift

virat-kohli-4.thumb.webp.c08815f4133c848

Trump's America

virat-kohli-4.thumb.webp.c08815f4133c848

2 minutes ago, California said:

Well no but it's better than Corona and Joanne

IMG_1800.gif

Chromatica sweetie

IMG_6569.thumb.png.024b548613dc825b61739

AOTY never meant **** after the tragedy in 1985 but yeah, Taydolf really stripped it of any remaining meaning.

Album of the Year

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

He needed to be on G.U.Y retitled to D.U.I

240618-justin-timberlake-mugshot-ac-439p

You need to stop sis, cause my belly is starting to ache sksjdnnddh

rogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.