Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Finished listening to it! The album has an undeniable dream pop quality to it, but I don't think I'll listen to it as a whole once again chick3

I saved half of it on my playlist though, and my top 3 are 砂漠 (blissful buildup, and the prechorus is the highlight of the album), 静焔 (the hard rock switcheroos in the verses GO OOOOOOFFF), and disposable body, with 希望 and 楽園 following behind! Thanks for the new music babe hugheart

If you found even a few songs that are listenable, that's amazing, that's how I listen to music in general, cherrypicking the absolute best and letting the rest to rot lul. The idea of an album that is good from start to finish is SUPER rare imo. cheers

ed shitran throwing a tantrum/pity party on his tour as if there arent hundreds of people dying per day in the war he was too cowardly to speak about

Edited by gelato

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

not this lana title

saucy-santana-lights-off.gif

ain't corny for sure

Carly album is alright on the first listen. I ain't got time nor attention span to explore it more but y'all such edgelords hating everyone rip Just to post a hard candy deep cut next

Tattoos are so trashy. I get the ick when I see demi ari Justin Miley sheeran MGK. Yall look gross and like junkies. It's not cute. Knock it off

Edited by Tate

Electric and I'm His he's mine have both passed the key milestones of 70 million.

Woman's world next!

2 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Electric and I'm His he's mine have both passed the key milestones of 70 million.

Woman's world next!

rip

The way no na ended the kpop girlies this year with their new music

3 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Electric and I'm His he's mine have both passed the key milestones of 70 million.

Woman's world next!

Tag me when Tucked and Roulette gets to 1b streams (deserved at least 2b each tbh)

rogue2

Edited by FailSafe

10 hours ago, Album Leak said:

If you found even a few songs that are listenable, that's amazing, that's how I listen to music in general, cherrypicking the absolute best and letting the rest to rot lul. The idea of an album that is good from start to finish is SUPER rare imo. cheers

I am such a sucker for an album that's good front start to finish, cause I love to dive into that world the artist has created for it and see their perspective. Of course no album is legit flawless, skips are inevitable, but you get the idea nnn rip

I should start to opt for your approach tbh, it's way more sustainable for music knowledgejonny

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Tag me when Tucked and Roulette gets to 1b streams (deserved at least 2b each tbh)

rogue2

by the time that happens, the continents have formed back into Pangea again

zendaya

Unfortunately you could tell me beeboodoodoo or whatever released the greatest album of all time and I still wouldn't be able to bring myself to press play as long as she has that stupid stage name

IMG_0910.gif

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

Unfortunately you could tell me beeboodoodoo or whatever released the greatest album of all time and I still wouldn't be able to bring myself to press play as long as she has that stupid stage name

IMG_0910.gif

just call her bea and get to listen

zendaya

oh also kii back at Vecks @Veckatimest who'll text me "I love this song.gif" when I send him my fave from her new album

Edited by Démodé

Wdym the spell chant from Cinderella materialized into a person and released an album? What in the bibidibobidiboo is going on here

Not me missing #StandYourBush jonny5 this thread is either Katy base or people posting exquisite classics

6 minutes ago, Démodé said:

just call her bea and get to listen

zendaya

oh also kii back at Vecks @Veckatimest who'll text me "I love this song.gif" when I send him my fave from her new album

Beaches SOTY but seeing her name completely spelled out triggers my fight or flight response, I stand with the good sis @conatus even if the music still slaps

zendaya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.