Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Can somebody explain why the razzie winner Lady Gaga is in the ATRL logo? What she did do recently?

I was a little worried after seeing Dylan Brady produced that shigéla ep. But then I heard he also co-produced this Best Song of All Time with real upcoming talent Thoom so it's all good.

rogue2

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

Can somebody explain why the razzie winner Lady Gaga is in the ATRL logo? What she did do recently?

She recently had a baby, with a man who loves her dearly and is surrounded by loving family

I'm sure that's an unfamiliar concept for you

zendaya

Today i find out Tate Mcrae's So Close To What sold more units in its first year than Gaga's Born This Way in US/UK/AUS and all other english speaking countries.

Its kinda scary how strong album seller she is rip

rogue2

15 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

regina-hall-scary-movie.gif

Wait, this is Ayumi? I didn't recognize her and thought she was some random J-pop idol

regina-hall-scary-movie.gif

2 hours ago, playboi said:

She was so cute here but kii @ her completely ripping off ms Bjork

Some real coping going on in a certain aerial chanteuse's base thread on here lately

PattiLuPone-LadiesWhoLunchSondheims80th-

27 minutes ago, conatus said:

Some real coping going on in a certain aerial chanteuse's base thread on here lately

PattiLuPone-LadiesWhoLunchSondheims80th-

Katy Bush?

15 hours ago, Vin said:

Oh, ARTPOPGA—

There'll never be anyone else like you.

lady-gaga-stare.gif

...Vin

**** the MAYHEM Tour. THIS is her best performance

3 minutes ago, Escape said:

Katy Bush?

The concept of anything going on in the Kate Bush base thread in 2026

PattiLuPone-LadiesWhoLunchSondheims80th-

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

The concept of anything going on in the Kate Bush base thread in 2026

PattiLuPone-LadiesWhoLunchSondheims80th-

Fair point. I saw the word "Aerial" and thought of her immediately.

27 minutes ago, conatus said:

The concept of anything going on in the Kate Bush base thread in 2026

PattiLuPone-LadiesWhoLunchSondheims80th-

SYG is the Kate W. Bush base, and it's safe to say that this is still the best single of all time

pikachoo

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

SYG is the Kate W. Bush base, and it's safe to say that this is still the best single of all time

pikachoo

Oh we're doing Stand Your Bush on this #SacredTextSunday?

Greatest song of all time

pikachoo.gif

13 minutes ago, conatus said:

Oh we're doing Stand Your Bush on this #SacredTextSunday?

Greatest song of all time

pikachoo.gif

ATRL showing problems the moment #SacredTextSunday gets posted, even the servers can't control her power

kukai

Did you know that she also invented oxymorons with this hymn?

pikachoo

Personal statement: Retirement as an OTH

Effective immediately, I am retiring as an OTH. This is not to say that I do not believe valid critiques remain regarding Ms Swift's music, politics, and personal behaviour. However, in the interests of a harmonious forum environment and spreading positivity, I will no longer be engaging in discussions relating to her.

In the same spirit, I invite those whose Obsessive Olivia Rodrigo Hatred is fuelled by their adoration of Ms Swift to join me in laying down arms and sparking a love revolution.

I reserve my right to continue criticising the boneheaded Mr Kelce.

ENDS

Edited by gelato

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

She recently had a baby, with a man who loves her dearly and is surrounded by loving family

I'm sure that's an unfamiliar concept for you

zendaya

She recently had a baby with a man who clearly refuses to have sex with her. I am unfamiliar with that concept yes and I don't understand how this warrant an ATRL logo.

9 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

a man who clearly refuses to have sex with her. I am unfamiliar with that concept

idk somehow I don't believe it

pikachoo.gif

You mean to say that with all the gloating attitude of the little T!tsters since Litmus payola'd the hell out of TOTGA, R Katy couldn't even enter Spotify top 20 artists? And wym by Gaga having more entries on Spotify global? Is not 2026 the year of R Katy according the Ketyskats

Edited by FailSafe

This thread getting switfly closed. That cult is unhinged biblio

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.