Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

i like miley, but people need to stop lying and say she doesn't care about charts deadbanana2

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Whenever I see this avatar, I know I'm about to read the worst take ever

IMG_4842.gif.697eb905df07562e2d4289d9240

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

After is Y2k nostalgia slop and NOTHING MORE

zendaya

same as Katy... boatmates!

zendaya

I can't think of a single good or like decent Jessie J song

What was that about

blackoutbaby

10 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

I can't think of a single good or like decent Jessie J song

What was that about

blackoutbaby

domino was good

of course it would've been better if someone else had recorded it

but i think it's still a fun song

7 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

After is Y2k nostalgia slop and NOTHING MORE

zendaya

Like...it bops but the novelty is quickly wearing off, let's get some new material

blackoutbaby

2 hours ago, howboutdat said:

HSt2W2laQAA40fa?format=jpg&name=900x900

Serving ancient city style

39 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

Whenever I see this avatar, I know I'm about to read the worst take ever

IMG_4842.gif.697eb905df07562e2d4289d9240

But you let that yes and slide with their trashy takes? 😏

7 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

Like...it bops but the novelty is quickly wearing off, let's get some new material

blackoutbaby

They released a new album on Friday where they dabble in some trip hop here and there, all you have to do is open Spotify babes

blackoutbaby

Edited by Outbound

I wonder if Mad-onna would go on the confessions II tour. Considering she's old, let's be real here, I hope her knees are not hurting 😞

I'm fine with her just standing there and singing

4 minutes ago, Outbound said:

where they dabble in some trip hop here and there

Sounds like business as usual

Just now, Pop said:

Most talented pop girls ever:

  1. Britney Spears

  2. Addison

  3. Adela

Thank you for a laugh. You really entertained me after I got scolded by my mom 🙏

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

album so bad people rather listen to AI music rip

Why is this overly tattooed prostitute still releasing albums

39 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I wonder if Mad-onna would go on the confessions II tour. Considering she's old, let's be real here, I hope her knees are not hurting 😞

I'm fine with her just standing there and singing

She should skip that. Celebration Tour sucked ass and exposed her grannyness 💯 percent. Come on M give it a rest

52 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm fine with her just standing there and singing

I think for everyone's sake her tours need a bit more happening than that

blackoutbaby

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.