Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

That's After for me but since I heard the Carly album, I agree that Bea ate

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, California said:

cleared the entirety of Carly's Love + Fear sans Amalfi Coast. Why?

Friday's worst release I fear

zendaya

4 minutes ago, California said:

cleared the entirety of Carly's Love + Fear sans Amalfi Coast. Why?

Day had some very cute songs for me, Night is an atrocity for most part. Des Gods doesn't belong in this conversation

Tove Lo won the battle of september 18th

zendaya

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

said battle:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrSr7qh5ac_ktHAp2XUt2

Edited by Démodé

11 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

The real collapse is coming this Friday

Finally, some real music

24 minutes ago, Fluch said:

So ahm taylor swift is a dirty nazi.

Now, I wouldn't go as far as calling her dirty

zendaya

What's gonna fall out first: Methney's teeth or Methney's hair?

Kommentarbild

17 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

I unironically enjoyed this

Right? The song is just fun camp lol. Thought it was stupid at first but half way through I was into it

11 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

What's gonna fall out first: Methney's teeth or Methney's hair?

Kommentarbild

there's not much to fall out left

new-reel-2-23-26-v0-8csr8u25vblg1.jpeg?w

Tanasha still bothering to release music is like Chloë wasting the very limited budget Parkwood gives her

azealia

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

What's the single best song released last Friday I wanna listen

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Tag me when Tucked and Roulette gets to 1b streams (deserved at least 2b each tbh)

rogue2

Caught in 4K FailSafe switched side. Ok you're so good now. First suggesting MAGA colllabs for GodGa, now switched to be a Kitty Kat. Suddenly you love pink colour huh, ***** ho?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.