Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Beyoncé needs to let Chloe Bailey go already. I just know shes holding onto her for shits n giggles atp

treacherous

  • Replies 43.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I swear this girl is the least convincing member of them all. the avril lavinge rock gorle shtick doesnt work with the manufactured ass kpop formula rip

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Most talented pop girls ever:

  1. Britney Spears

  2. Addison

  3. Adela

In losing basic human rights, her husbands and her kids?

britney-on-instagram-august-2023-v0-5vmd

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

But you let that yes and slide with their trashy takes? 😏

I try to pretend they don't exist. Thanks for reminding me...

Side note: Stan queen Ayumi

Such an incredible record; WOW worship2

Vera is certainly cementing her place in the alt-pop pantheon and I'm so here for it.

so is Miley gonna do a legitimate residency or will this be two/three nights every few months max?

suburban

It always surprises me how Tate literally saved 2025 pop music hopefully she'll save 2027 as well.blackoutbaby

1 hour ago, Maddox said:

This is like when FIFA awarded Trump that peace prize... There are no bounds to her evil.

suburban

she really asked them to honor her with a made up award so she can announce that deluxe album/debut TV

BitchFork really pulled this on GodBecca album, she deserves at least an 8.7 but it's an upgrade from a 4 she got for her last album….

https://www.tiktok.com/discover/i-can-never-give-you-a-10-original-video

2 hours ago, conatus said:

Rebecca Black is a PSYOP

How about Mrs Sudan Archie learn how to properly mix her album? Huh how about that? Why her vocals mixed so horribly on ha last album? Huh why?

blackoutbaby.gif

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

ntm on God Archives

Stan this holy hymmm…..

ended FLOPPISON RAYLESS and FLOPPYY SHITTY

4aRTopZ.gif

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

young ariana run pop

Boring ahh song

And still the only listenable thing about the album

14 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

BitchFork really pulled this on GodBecca album, she deserves at least an 8.7 but it's an upgrade from a 4 she got for her last album….

https://www.tiktok.com/discover/i-can-never-give-you-a-10-original-video

Such a slay album

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Such a slay album

Tell me a month ago I would be dragging ******* for Godbbeca I would be laughing at you…. I really didn't try to like the album at all but I just popped an edible, hit play and the rest is history

4aRTopZ.gif

16 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Tag me when Tucked and Roulette gets to 1b streams (deserved at least 2b each tbh)

rogue2

Tucked is pretty close

Edited by Yes, AND

6 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

But you let that yes and slide with their trashy takes? 😏

3 hours ago, blackoutbaby said:

I try to pretend they don't exist. Thanks for reminding me...

Side note: Stan queen Ayumi

The way I literally have no clue who either of you are, but good luck on your journeys.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.