Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Do banned accounts not get the iconic red text anymore? Or being able to see their profiles now? camping

Only if they’re permabanned

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 296.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, gelato said:

what happens if a particularly litigious user from the EU or UK invokes gdpr

We do not have to comply.

23 hours ago, Evenstar said:

Why haven't you installed an ad blocker? I demand answers! In the tine taken to read this you could be halfway to installing one

You know, I've been using Opera for this very reason and somehow ATRL Adblock was turned off. I'm wondering if something prompted me to do so. Problem fixed rip

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, gorgeouss said:

How do you hide a specific user's posts so you never see them?

You can add them to your ognored users here.

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Thinner Adele, whoever that is, getting both the banner and the featured content thingy for exactly 3 replies in 5 days

zendaya

Its important to platform smaller indie artists, not everyone can have massive label push

IMG_20250822_233111.jpg.09a6cc5266850bf4

I know this isn't a big issue, but its been broken for a few days or so now and i'm just curious. but the way to align pictures has not been working whatsoever recently. you can still align text, but when it comes to pictures, it will only align left and won't allow you to put pictures side by side anymore, which makes a page longer than it should be.

is this being worked on to be fixed? just wondering.

thanks for everything you do guys heart

Edited by youresotoxic

Just now, youresotoxic said:

I know this isn't a big issue, but its been broken for a few days or so now and i'm just curious. but the way to align pictures has now been working whatsoever recently. you can still align text, but when it comes to pictures, it will only align left and won't allow you to put pictures side by side anymore, which makes a page longer than it should be.

is this being worked on to be fixed? just wondering.

thanks for everything you do guys heart

c792c6f0662a534ff66518f226c282b0.jpg c792c6f0662a534ff66518f226c282b0.jpg

image wrap left has worked fine for me

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I know this isn't a big issue, but its been broken for a few days or so now and i'm just curious. but the way to align pictures has not been working whatsoever recently. you can still align text, but when it comes to pictures, it will only align left and won't allow you to put pictures side by side anymore, which makes a page longer than it should be.

is this being worked on to be fixed? just wondering.

thanks for everything you do guys heart

This. Why can't we center-align images anymore? biblio

giphy.gif

Edited by LesFleur

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I know this isn't a big issue, but its been broken for a few days or so now and i'm just curious. but the way to align pictures has not been working whatsoever recently. you can still align text, but when it comes to pictures, it will only align left and won't allow you to put pictures side by side anymore, which makes a page longer than it should be.

is this being worked on to be fixed? just wondering.

thanks for everything you do guys heart

I’ve been looking into this for the last couple of days and believe I have found a temporary workaround. I’m heading to a meeting right now but i’ll try to apply the fix when I get back.

This is a bug that came when everyone on Invision upgraded to the latest version. They were talking about “just use image wrap” um that’s not what we want? lol.

got you.

1 minute ago, Rian said:

I've been looking into this for the last couple of days and believe I have found a temporary workaround. I'm heading to a meeting right now but i'll try to apply the fix when I get back.

This is a bug that came when everyone on Invision upgraded to the latest version. They were talking about "just use image wrap" um that's not what we want? lol.

got you.

thank you so much!! I appreciate the update on this heart

3 minutes ago, Rian said:

This is a bug that came when everyone on Invision upgraded to the latest version. They were talking about "just use image wrap" um that's not what we want? lol.

got you.

ik you mean invision here and not me but fwiw @youresotoxic i only meant the suggestion as a workaround for now!

5 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

ik you mean invision here and not me but fwiw @youresotoxic i only meant the suggestion as a workaround for now!

I really appreciate you giving me another way to try to get things to work! heart I didn't even think to use that! but I got the image warp to work a little bit for me! still trying to figure things out with it

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
20 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

ik you mean invision here and not me but fwiw @youresotoxic i only meant the suggestion as a workaround for now!

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I really appreciate you giving me another way to try to get things to work! heart I didn't even think to use that! but I got the image warp to work a little bit for me! still trying to figure things out with it

Yeah lol sorry for not clarifying. Invision spent days telling us nothing was wrong and it was working as intended. This is why a lot of times I ask you guys for screenshots and video just so I can preempt their nonsense.

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Goes into HQ to make a comment for attention.

Cries when the requested attention is provided.

How was I making a comment for attention? Thats your interpretation. I didn't mention or quote anyone. What an insensitive comment to make

Edited by gorgeouss

5 minutes ago, gorgeouss said:

How was I making a comment for attention? Thats your interpretation. I didn't mention or quote anyone. What an insensitive comment to make

As if you of all people have an issue with insensitivity. Laughable.

3 minutes ago, Lovett said:

As if you of all people have an issue with insensitivity. Laughable.

Again - literally didn't mention you and yet here you are inserting yourself in something that has nothing to do with you. Go away!

2 minutes ago, gorgeouss said:

Again - literally didn't mention you and yet here you are inserting yourself in something that has nothing to do with you. Go away!

You don't have to mention someone for them to reply. Is this your first time using a message forum? I'll call out your hypocrisy as and when I feel like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.