Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Don't even try, sis. Leaving feedback about this site is like talking to a wall. They will only reply with a sarcastic post and tell you that you can leave if you don't like it.

There’s plenty of constructive feedback that we take into account. How you deliver a message is just as important as what was said. 🤷🏽‍♂️

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 290.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

I know it's being worked on, but I just wanted to report that the ads are now taking over embedded tweets. Can't even click on a video anymore. Would have liked to support the site, but I'm downloading an ad blocker today. biblio

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
8 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

I know it's being worked on, but I just wanted to report that the ads are now taking over embedded tweets. Can't even click on a video anymore. Would have liked to support the site, but I'm downloading an ad blocker today. biblio

Can you please show screenshots? I do believe you but i’m asked to provide them to show how invasive they are.

Mobile is killing me. I literally can't post. I know it's being worked on but oh please let us go back to the days of being able to post on mobile with everything redirecting me to ads weeps

Hopefully it's not a hard fix

8 minutes ago, Rian said:

Can you please show screenshots? I do believe you but i'm asked to provide them to show how invasive they are.

How do we show this (genuine question)? Like, everytime I try and post on mobile I'm redirected to ads. Screen record?

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Daytona said:

Hi! The "album" tag in the Music section is gone!

29 minutes ago, Rian said:

Working on a new tag/prefix system.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

How do we show this (genuine question)? Like, everytime I try and post on mobile I'm redirected to ads. Screen record?

Yeah and PM me. Or email me.

every update he doesn't like making him want to use the site less but we keep getting 5 threads a day about random song lyrics that pop up in his head, some random video he saw on twitter or anything he can fish for likes from

ti-tichina-arnold.gif

I'm glad to see others reporting the advertisement issue. Quite literally takes over the webpage. I have to refresh and quickly find the thread I intended to click before it takes over again, maybe a couple of seconds before I have to refresh again.

Doesn't occur once you've made it into the thread but definitely a hassle. Thought it was my phone because I just got the 18 Pro Max.

4 hours ago, Bussea said:

also, i literally have not gotten any ads in years. do yall have adblocker??

I don't know if discussing this stuff is discouraged by the admin but yeah I don't know how anybody is raw dogging the Internet in 2026 without an adblocker. I bought a lifetime license for Adguard and run it system wide on my phone instead just a browser so it will block ads in other apps as well. There's many options out there that are free. Browser add-ons and even browsers with it built in 👁️

2 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

I don't know if discussing this stuff is discouraged by the admin but yeah I don't know how anybody is raw dogging the Internet in 2026 without an adblocker. I bought a lifetime license for Adguard and run it system wide on my phone instead just a browser so it will block ads in other apps as well. There's many options out there that are free

we love an ad blocker and a vpn chile

41 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I'm glad to see others reporting the advertisement issue. Quite literally takes over the webpage. I have to refresh and quickly find the thread I intended to click before it takes over again, maybe a couple of seconds before I have to refresh again.

Doesn't occur once you've made it into the thread but definitely a hassle. Thought it was my phone because I just got the 18 Pro Max.

Why haven't you installed an ad blocker? I demand answers! In the tine taken to read this you could be halfway to installing one

WP counts should be made public

it's very entertaining to watch someone change their tune when they're a step away from permanent jail time

vin

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

6 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

WP counts should be made public

it's very entertaining to watch someone change their tune when they're a step away from permanent jail time

vin

One Step Away

From the dance of ban

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, DivaCup said:

I don't know if discussing this stuff is discouraged by the admin but yeah I don't know how anybody is raw dogging the Internet in 2026 without an adblocker. I bought a lifetime license for Adguard and run it system wide on my phone instead just a browser so it will block ads in other apps as well. There's many options out there that are free. Browser add-ons and even browsers with it built in 👁️

I mean… I appreciate people trying to support the site, but at some point it becomes obnoxious to your browsing experience.

Gemma Collins once said "Why do you not leave the blow-driers on all day? If you're hard up for the electric, I'll pay you for it."
I use this site enough, I get quite a bit out of it. I'd pay a sub to not see ads browsing on my phone. I don't want to download other mobile apps to avoid it. They keep trying to sell me high protein Kraft mac and cheese and häagen dazs.

Edited by Cole

58 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

WP counts should be made public

it's very entertaining to watch someone change their tune when they're a step away from permanent jail time

vin

The way we used to get monthly WP reports in here. When I tell you that tea used to be HOT! I wish it was still possible.

clack

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
13 minutes ago, Cole said:

Gemma Collins once said "Why do you not leave the blow-driers on all day? If you're hard up for the electric, I'll pay you for it."
I use this site enough, I get quite a bit out of it. I'd pay a sub to not see ads browsing on my phone. I don't want to download other mobile apps to avoid it. They keep trying to sell me high protein Kraft mac and cheese and häagen dazs.

This is something that is on our internal roadmap. Right now making sure things are stable, useful features are re-implemented and revamping community policies is the priority before we ask people to pay a sub. But just know it's being worked on.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The way we used to get monthly WP reports in here. When I tell you that tea used to be HOT! I wish it was still possible.

clack

Would love to do something like that again. It's truly been a heavy lift to get us to this point. We're trying.

Just now, Rian said:

Would love to do something like that again. It's truly been a heavy lift to get us to this point. We're trying.

Appreciate the effort boo I really do! heart

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.