Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Rian,

🚨9/30 News🚨

  • Trying to install a new tag/prefix system was crashing the site. It’s been disabled until we can look more into it.

  • Reports about the invasive ads have been made.

  • The featured content on the homepage is a work in progress. No need to keep complaining.

The HQ Thread | 2026

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
5 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Appreciate the effort boo I really do! heart

Thank you! I know you do, and it means a lot.

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 290.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello Community, Yesterday’s outage began around 4 PM EST. We are still reviewing the full chain of events, but activating the Archive, which contains millions of posts, triggered a rebuild of our sea

  • this was so scary but it did force me to look at some job listings instead

52 minutes ago, Cole said:

Gemma Collins once said "Why do you not leave the blow-driers on all day? If you're hard up for the electric, I'll pay you for it."
I use this site enough, I get quite a bit out of it. I'd pay a sub to not see ads browsing on my phone. I don't want to download other mobile apps to avoid it. They keep trying to sell me high protein Kraft mac and cheese and häagen dazs.

Omg thank you sis I'm not alone

Someone called me a fatty for the Mac ads

zendaya

49 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The way we used to get monthly WP reports in here. When I tell you that tea used to be HOT! I wish it was still possible.

clack

Omg no way

I'd throw coins for this

50 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The way we used to get monthly WP reports in here. When I tell you that tea used to be HOT! I wish it was still possible.

clack

I miss when you could easily expose who was targeting who with reports through these reports

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

I miss when you could easily expose who was targeting who with reports through these reports

I used to piss myself in laughter because literally every Barb would be listed as coming for me with reports. Great times.

2 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Omg no way

I'd throw coins for this

It really exposed people. I want to say @Kworb published the reports but it could have been @Porygon2z. It's been a long time.

ik I already DM'd this complaint to you in a way @Rian (thing) But to be less joking, featured content is in a good place on desktop but it rlly rlly needs to be hidden behind a button or placed under today's topics on mobile. The issue is that it's multiple screens worth of scrolling or tapping through several sub-forums to find the new content. It's the most likely thing for the core users of this website to be looking for when they open it, so adding friction to that should be avoided.

Curated content is a good idea, especially if you're still planning on more journalistic and official editorial content, but anybody who checks this website more than once in a week sees that content once and then it's in the way 99% of the time. Anybody telling you it didn't complicate their use of the homepage is being glib or doesn't visit ATRL on their phone.

Edited by Sheep

I'm sure that things can be improved regarding new features but y'all will complain about anything these days deadbanana2 do y'all forget how unusable this website was just 2 years ago?? Don't take that for granted homos

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

As i’ve said repeatedly… Featured Content is a work in progress. It’s not going to be moved further down the page because it’s defeating the purpose of spotlighting them.

However, I did change how it looks on mobile. The code is a little rough but it works for now. I’ll go in and refine it later.

r71sf3kgw8691.gif

6 minutes ago, Rian said:

As i've said repeatedly… Featured Content is a work in progress. It's not going to be moved further down the page because it's defeating the purpose of spotlighting them.

However, I did change how it looks on mobile. The code is a little rough but it works for now. I'll go in and refine it later.

r71sf3kgw8691.gif

You're welcome for the constructive feedback

4 hours ago, Bussea said:

omg i miss the reports tea ahh

We need to bring back public shaming! It was like all of the ATRL townsfolk coming to the main square to see who was a bitter homo against and what members were feuding jonny

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.