Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Gagaween 2027 maybe

Gwuf.gif

Delayedmatica Ball film flashbacks

Gwuf.gif

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

We won't be getting a maternity album, but at least one motherhood song is confirmed.

Source this tweet:

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Delayedmatica Ball film flashbacks

Gwuf.gif

When the film is scrapped and the LA Liddos had to watch 2.5 hour concert of filming crew blocking Gar Gar for no reason

Gwuf.gif

can't believe I'm saying this, but going back to Chromatica, 1000 Doves might be the best track on that album

two other great highlights are Replay and CII into 911

5 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

can't believe I'm saying this, but going back to Chromatica, 1000 Doves might be the best track on that album

If you haven't taken your medication today yet it might be a good moment to do so. Please let us know if you need further help, we are here to support you.

9 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

can't believe I'm saying this, but going back to Chromatica, 1000 Doves might be the best track on that album

two other great highlights are Replay and CII into 911

wwe-bayley-pushes-ellie-goulding.gif

14 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

can't believe I'm saying this, but going back to Chromatica, 1000 Doves might be the best track on that album

two other great highlights are Replay and CII into 911

1000 Doves is securely on the better half of the album I'll give you that

wwe-bayley-pushes-ellie-goulding.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

only weak song on chromatica is free woman. the demo would have gave it justice.

Another mayhem opinion:

The last 30 seconds of Kill For Love is the album highlight, that saxophone whew! It's wild she leaves that part at the very end, she should at least first introduce it after the 2nd chorus and repeat it as outro. In fact, she should let that part replace that talking bridge, that choir style feels out of place. Song could be top 3 if she arranged like that.

Plastic BBL is the weakest song for me. That bridge is god awful. Rain On Me, Replay, Babylon, Alice and Enigma are the elite top 5 clap3

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Another mayhem opinion:

The last 30 seconds of Kill For Love is the album highlight, that saxophone whew! It's wild she leaves that part at the very end, she should at least first introduce it after the 2nd chorus and repeat it as outro. In fact, she should let that part replace that talking bridge, that choir style feels out of place. Song could be top 3 if she arranged like that.

YES! That saxophone gives me goosebumps jonny

I don't consider 100 Pigeons music nor a song so I won't rank it against anything

14 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine if Gaga won AOTY for Love for Sale. The good will from Tony Bennett's wasn't enough, but it won two Grammys, including Best Engineered Album (Which usually is a precursor for an AOTY win)

I'm really curious as to how it would have gone had it properly competed at the 2023 Grammys like it was slated to. Would've been up against Brandi Carlile, Renaissance, Harry's House. It def would've won TPVA album still, but I wonder how the Engineered/AOTY noms/wins would've gone. And also without the album competing the same year (2022), would IGAKOOY still get the 3 noms it did? matty

I just rewatched the entire concert and it hit too hard, can we please go back to 2025?? I still can't get over the fact that this masterpiece of a tour is over. Please, Gaga, perform this show at least one more time monkey

5 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

When are we giving Call God Tonight the recognition it deserves

2.gif

its already getting the recognition it deserves

kukai

Ugh. I hope this doesn't mean it's not coming this month. Such a wasted opportunity. noparty

If it is indeed coming before Halloween, I wish she would tease and promote it a bit (even if online). I hate surprise drops so much.

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Inb4 it becomes a Christmas Gift for the fans suburban

I was just about to post this, that it's gonna be another 'Harlequin' special Xmas day YouTube release.

kukai

Well if the film is still being hinted in its "finishing phase", I think its going to be a X-mas gift special.

Plus US weekly also reported she's been turning down multiple work opportunities so no new music for a while me thinks.

5 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Plus US weekly also reported she's been turning down multiple work opportunities so no new music for a while me thinks.

Or she's being offered movies and Haus labs stuff but turning it down so she has time for 'LG8' and her baby.

kukai

9 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Plus US weekly also reported she's been turning down multiple work opportunities so no new music for a while me thinks.

I feel like those are two very different things

-MAYHEM Ball concert film

-Baby Rose

-Haus Labs

-LG8

a bussy woman clap3

(2027 ? Or maybe for xmas....)

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.