Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

silli

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silli

  1. silli replied to UrMom's topic in Base
    I am PARTY Girl
  2. Her aesthetic isn't really my cup of tea, but I'm glad she's prioritizing her health and well-being. She has her whole life ahead of her. Addiction sucks, and I wish her all the best.
  3. This was basically an anthem of the Tumblr era, so I feel like a lot of people who grew up around 2012–2014 probably heard this song at some point. But let's not forget that their drummer assaulted Maria from The Marias, so honestly they should just be boycotted.
  4. silli replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I just rewatched the entire concert and it hit too hard, can we please go back to 2025?? I still can't get over the fact that this masterpiece of a tour is over. Please, Gaga, perform this show at least one more time
  5. I think calling her the "best performer of this generation" is an exaggeration, but she definitely has that "it" factor and is one of the most charismatic performers. I went to her set at a festival here in Europe without knowing a single song other than "Say So," and I couldn't take my eyes off her for the entire concert. She had the whole crowd's attention.
  6. Honestly, "breathing feels like hard work" is also me sometimes, and I don't even vape. I think it's just capitalism
  7. Midsommar - especially that it is one of the few "daylight" horror films, it's really atmospheric. Also, while not typically classified as horrors, most of David Lynch movies (+ Twin Peaks) are really frightening
  8. While we don't know for sure what her motivation was when writing the album, everything that happened after its release, including Coachella and the tour, seemed to come from pure enjoyment. She was genuinely happy to sing these songs.
  9. Nice to hear a song living up to its title
  10. if anyone wants me to sign their birkin please send it my way, thanks!
  11. I prefer 4–5 years with quality music, but I'd also love to see proper album rollouts come back. I miss the days when artists actually seemed excited about a release - doing lots of interviews about how the album was written and produced, performing on TV shows, putting out proper music videos, and then going on big world tours. Now everything feels so rushed. An album just drops out of nowhere as a complete surprise, with basically zero promotion. At most, you get a tour (or these days, more like a bunch of mini-residencies across the US and maybe two of the biggest cities in Europe) and a TikTok trend. And that's it.
  12. Mind you, his previous farewell tour was called One Last Time. At this point, never trust a star who's been in the game for 60 years when they announce a "farewell" tour (or Lana Del Rey when she announces a new album)
  13. All of these songs instrumentals sound like old Nokia ringtones, so I'm not surprised
  14. To be honest, I think it's been dead (or at least not taken seriously) since the mid-2000s. Looking at the years from 2005 onward, the only times it actually got any real attention were the years when Gaga showed up. And honestly, it's not surprising at all - if I were the average American, I'd probably tune in just for Madonna's performance and then switch back to watching the ads. This new generation of celebrities just lacks charisma and talent, and they're genuinely boring to watch. With people like that, award shows like these really have no place anymore
  15. To be honest I didn't have high expectations, even though I love Madonna and Charli, because original slaps so much already But they made this song even better, it's crazy everybody get up and dance
  16. I'm not sure if she actually summoned a storm during "Sympathy Magic" or if it was the world crying because this era was coming to an end, but it was such an epic way to conclude the Everybody Scream Tour. I'm soaking wet, I can't feel my legs, I've lost my voice, but I'll cherish this moment forever. 😭
  17. I liked them, because bluetooth drains too much of my phone battery, but since they are becoming trendy again, my edgy ass needs to switch back to wireless
  18. Because she's someone who isn't afraid to take risks and change direction with every era. People easily get used to things and start setting expectations. She could easily stay on a streak by releasing The Fame (Monster) every 2-3 years, but she's not here to please you - she's here to reinvent herself as an artist and explore new genres. Also, some of her work was simply ahead of its time, like ARTPOP for example. Just compare how people reacted to it when it was released with how people are rediscovering and appreciating it now.
  19. Azealia is a rain puddle - shallow, mildly inconvenient, but evaporates quickly
  20. depressionmaxxing and anxietymaxxing because of stressmaxxing, I think I need get back to therapymaxxing
  21. I think "biggest cultural reset of the decade" is definitely an overstatement, but I will always support her after all the misogyny we witnessed during this year's Coachella. And espresso is a bop for sure
  22. Please not this again, I had nightmares after seeing your last pic of this atrocious "meal"
  23. You can work on fixing internal issues while still showing support for other countries, especially when you're the most powerful country in the world. Your president skipping a weekend of golf could potentially mean funding enough vaccines to protect an entire city or two. While I agree that addressing development and economic well-being is arguably Europe's obligation (for all the years of collonialism), I also think that alleviating preventable diseases is a moral responsibility shared by the entire world.
  24. Melodrama, NFR, Dance Fever and Masseduction, i don't care about the rest honestly

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.