Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Anna Mesha. said:

I just hope Gar will never release something like Confessions of AI, its beyond bad, she can serve vocals and does not need muffled AI production and to use IT girl and still fail, shes more talented than thatswan

I can't believe how this album is praised into oblivion, the vocals are GARBAGE. And the production is mid at best.

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

8 hours ago, TedLasso said:

Most of this base would hate it but the concept of Gaga going Ally Maine for an era… brunette hair country and soft rock… I wouldn't mind

Sis.. that already exists and it's called Joanne rip (minus the brunette hair).

I'm slightly joking, but let's not act like Joanne wasn't a purposeful palette cleanser for her to be in ASIB and play Ally Maine.

7 hours ago, GGD said:

Ranking the Best Abra Performances

God Tier

The 2026 Grammys

The Mayhem Ball Tour

SNL

Great Tier

Abra Requiem version

Abra Piano version at Howard Stern

Netflix TUDUM

What The Hell, Sure Tier

VMAS

Here, fixed it for you

Hope this helped

27 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

I can't believe how this album is praised into oblivion, the vocals are GARBAGE. And the production is mid at best.

The way music critics just ignore downright horrible vocal performances and also amazing ones and it doesn't affect their scoring at all is very interesting ngl

Oh btw, if you stream Olivia's album, we might get the chance to block Madge from #1 in our respective countries. Lets be petty girls!

kukai

No, we don't have to be petty.

I have no interest in Madge's album so I won't engage and it's better to do the same.

The pettiness is the reason ppl on this site dislike monsters

3 hours ago, MonsterFandom said:

I can't believe how this album is praised into oblivion, the vocals are GARBAGE. And the production is mid at best.

Because they know the past 3 albums sucked. So everyone was relieved that C2 was decent!

__

I doubt Gaga will release another Dance album. LG8 might be another Joanne moment, taking an unexpected direction.

I still find it a ki that a lot of users on this site really believe that the liddo base in a discord doing coordinated attacks on OGHs and their idols like, the projection is really something else

azealia

12 hours ago, TedLasso said:

Most of this base would hate it but the concept of Gaga going Ally Maine for an era… brunette hair country and soft rock… I wouldn't mind

If that's what it takes to get her AOTY...

Last thing I'll say about Gar's wedding is it'll be on some private island on Lake Garda, in Greece, or something bc she has style, class, & taste. Besides any (unlikely) media leaks, we'll learn of it when & how she wants to share it publicly. Not some high school play of a production

%E5%8C%97%E9%9F%93-%E5%A5%B3%E4%B8%BB%E6

Anyway Zendaya wearing Givenchy by McQueen at a premiere when Gaga's been playing in that archival closet for YEARS… she will forever be the fashion standard. Gaga has continuously raised the bar for pop stars & celebs in general to step up their fashion for almost 20 years now, only Rihanna can hold her own against The Big Germ. This is what I call IMPACTjonny4

Zendaya-Givenchy-HC-819x1024.jpg

lady-gaga-v99-2.jpg.97b0bc2255e0a3abb10f

Lady-Gaga.jpg

los-angeles-california-february.jpg

lady-gaga-mayhem-requiem-premiere-the-gr

Since one of y'all reported my "stream Olivia's alboöm to block Cuntfashion II" as off-topic, let me get back on topic:

The Fame (alboom) as a whole sucks.

kukai

Go to SYG if you're going to mald about Madonna, nobody wants to read it in the LADY GAGA base

some of you still being stuck in 2012... just as embarrassing and miserable as when it's coming from the other side!

ANYWAY came in because i revisited this performance and aaaaaah still one of my favorite ones she's ever done

the seamless recovery from that little stumble around the 4:10 mark, oh professionalga gaygacat9

Just came in to say that I find myself bopping to Shape of a Woman again only to then having to possibly deal with you all shitting on the song some more

paragwontbms-saucy-santana.gif

16 hours ago, Anna Mesha. said:

I just hope Gar will never release something like Confessions of AI, its beyond bad, she can serve vocals and does not need muffled AI production and to use IT girl and still fail, shes more talented than thatswan

Gaga can actually sing so don't worry.

She will never release an AI garbage like thaT

Oh so you guys are instead shitting on a recently released masterpiece just because of absurd stan feuds and creative insecurity

paragwontbms-saucy-santana.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.