Everything posted by Kanye West
- New apartment stinks of drugs everyday
- What should Christina Aguilera do now?
-
New apartment stinks of drugs everyday
I moved into a new apartment in the city a few months ago. Didn't know but after getting everything setup I found out the apartment above me is smoking drugs everyday. It comes through incredibly intense as if I'm doing it. I don't do drugs. My clothes and furniture stink of it. I don't like breathing it in and I can't go to work smelling of cannabis. I shouted up telling them. They stopped for a few days before resuming. I don't think it's just cannabis either. My nose and lungs were burning a few weeks ago. I told the housing company and they investigated me for drugs instead. It's illegal here. What should I do?
-
Why did Hurt and Candyman fail as singles?
@D.M.F Please explain
-
Why did Hurt and Candyman fail as singles?
@D.M.F Please explain
-
Why did Hurt and Candyman fail as singles?
@D.M.F Please explain
-
Katy seemingly ends the droplet era
No one is buying this
-
Has Charli xcx surpassed Gaga in music versatility?
No. Burn in hell
-
Has Charli xcx surpassed Gaga in music versatility?
Duplicate please delete
-
Has Charli xcx surpassed Gaga in music versatility?
Duplicate please delete
-
Has Charli xcx surpassed Gaga in music versatility?
Duplicate please delete
-
Why did Hurt and Candyman fail as singles?
Hurt peaked at #19 on the Billboard Hot 100 and Candyman peaked at #25. Genuinely atrocious
-
HDD posts about Miley working with Dr. Luke, then edits article
Editing out something doesn't mean it's incorrect information. They haven't actually clarified whether they reported false information or not
-
HDD posts about Miley working with Dr. Luke, then edits article
Duplicate please delete
-
Xtina's sold around 100m records in the US alone. Anyone not surprised like D.M.F?
Awful numbers. Highly embarrassing
- It keeps getting better: Xtina serves Barbie doll realness during new show
- Sabrina unfollows Katy, Katycats fume: "She's the reason why you're famous"
- Sabrina unfollows Katy, Katycats fume: "She's the reason why you're famous"
- Sabrina unfollows Katy, Katycats fume: "She's the reason why you're famous"
-
Billboard praises US national anthem performances by Whitney, Gaga, Chris Stapleton
Lady Gaga is now ahead of Christina Aguilera in vocal performances @D.M.F
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - Watch It Burn | Day 24: 184,313 streams
Don't you talk to me like that. I worked on that song and I did a lot of work. That song is a piece of **** and it needs A LOT of work. And you know something else buddy? You're not going to come in here and talk to me like that because we can work something out about that song and I'm gonna show you how we're gonna do that
-
TB: Lady Gaga performs Telephone on Jonathan Ross
One of my favorite performances from her. Raspy vocals, she looks beautiful, creative weird choreography, and great visuals. The live band version of Telephone also sounds incredible
-
Beyoncé f/ Lady Gaga - "Get Me Bodied" (Remix) (UNCONFIRMED)
I'm excited for this. They make magic together
-
Katy Perry hasn't declined artistically
Watch It Burn is the same style as songs from Teenage Dream. It's very similar to Part of Me. It isn't any worse in any capacity. Katy Perry has not declined. Her new music is just as awful as her old music. Generic calculated market research slop. Anyone who thinks Teenage Dream is a masterpiece is a moron
-
Why did generic pop album Lotus fail?
RCA Records heavily promoted Lotus. Two singles were produced by Max Martin and they were failures. Why did generic pop album Lotus fail?