Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, angelduuh said:

Stop putting Vanish Into You and HBDUWM against each other, my fave bopskhalyan2

Vanish Into You is an excellent song. Taylor Swift sux

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the only other little chromaticster having this garbage taste I hate it here

img%5D

excuse me

clack

When will the full Reqrium show be available? I'm tried of waiting. I don't wanna make an Apple account.

Why can't things be on DVD anymore? This timeline sucks

Charlixcx is also taking forever releasing The Moment on DVD. What gives? grump

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Charlixcx is also taking forever releasing The Moment on DVD. What gives? grump

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Why can't things be on DVD anymore? This timeline sucks

IQTKvTK.gif

13 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

When will the full Reqrium show be available? I'm tried of waiting. I don't wanna make an Apple account.

5 minutes ago, truthteller said:

is there anything we can look forward to sistrens?

Mayhem Ball Film and LG-ATE teasing later this year.

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Why can't things be on DVD anymore? This timeline sucks

Why would Apple Music care about releasing DVDs? It's not 1995 suburban

13 minutes ago, Janet said:

Why would Apple Music care about releasing DVDs? It's not 1995 suburban

Some of us like to preserve physical media

ezgif-5b2b501967ab6d9c.gif

I honestly think DVDs and Physicals will have a resurgence simply because it's so hard to keep up with streaming platforms nowadays.

DVDs are still a thing; it's a niche market. Having a physical copy of your favourite shows or movies without having to worry if it's still on a streaming platform you've subscribed to is actually more convenient than having to re-subscribe again.

4 hours ago, Maneater said:

Why are the biggest haters former stans? This needs to be studied

rogue2

If you ever actually read my posts they're for open discussion, and I'm just critiquing recent work that I think is mediocre. I try not to bring it up in here which is why I lurk a lot. If you read my post history you'd understand that I was very excited for Mayhem, and I still think some of the tracks are good, but it's also ok to question things. This is also probably the only base I post in.

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by BBathHausOfGaga

2 minutes ago, GGD said:

I honestly think DVDs and Physicals will have a resurgence simply because it's so hard to keep up with streaming platforms nowadays.

DVDs are still a thing; it's a niche market. Having a physical copy of your favourite shows or movies without having to worry if it's still on a streaming platform you've subscribed to is actually more convenient than having to re-subscribe again.

Agree. A lot of trekkers like myself were aggravated when Netflix wiped out all of the star trek series without any warning and I found myself having to subscribe to Paramount+ in order to watch them. My grandfather has all of the star trek series (60s to Early 2000s) on DVD and I might do the same.

1 minute ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

If you ever actually read my posts they're for open discussion, and I'm just critiquing recent work that I think is mediocre. I try not to bring it up in here which is why I lurk a lot. If you read my post history you'd understand that I was very excited for Mayhem, and I still think some of the tracks are good, but it's also ok to question things

IMG_1800.gif

I actually wasn't talking about you, and I don't recall any of your posts lol, it was a general question

Mayhem dropping out of the BB200 as soon as the last nail was put in its coffin

Oh United States of Trash

IQTKvTK.gif

It's impressive to see how much ASIB sold. It's truly a moment that will be studied for future pop girlies who try going the actress route.

OT:

@Maneater No worries. I had the last page drag me when I praised SC, and I thought you were someone who was trying to be indirect/shady so I felt the need to clear things up.

Edited by BBathHausOfGaga

The US is such a saturated market for Gaga.

That's why gaining momentum in China, Brazil, Japan, Mexico and ASEAN countries matters!

That's more than 2.5 billion people. Two are in the top economies, and the rest are emerging markets with rapidly growing markets.

23 minutes ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

If you ever actually read my posts they're for open discussion, and I'm just critiquing recent work that I think is mediocre. I try not to bring it up in here which is why I lurk a lot. If you read my post history you'd understand that I was very excited for Mayhem, and I still think some of the tracks are good, but it's also ok to question things. This is also probably the only base I post in.

IMG_1800.gif

22 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Agree. A lot of trekkers like myself were aggravated when Netflix wiped out all of the star trek series without any warning and I found myself having to subscribe to Paramount+ in order to watch them. My grandfather has all of the star trek series (60s to Early 2000s) on DVD and I might do the same.

This tea

The amount of unauthorized Gaga DVDs I own from 2008-2011...

giphy.thumb.gif.c1f888cf291d4c1e1dbf7fb2

Abracadabra won two awards at the Telly Awards - General: Music Video and Craft: Editing.

It makes it the second most awarded song in the world - just behind Shallow which leads that ranking.

3d03e057-7b1b-4017-8e9e-e631f05993f7

Streets are saying they did MAYHEM's stream numbers dirty, the same thing happened to Taylor Swift a year ago and her fans complained so they fixed it

It's so weird
a year ago Taylor released Lover:live from Paris
original version album also dropped like MAYHEM,but Billboard fixed this problem
chart date: January 25 2025

IMG-8658.jpg

From UKmix

21 minutes ago, GGD said:

The US is such a saturated market for Gaga.

That's why gaining momentum in China, Brazil, Japan, Mexico and ASEAN countries matters!

That's more than 2.5 billion people. Two are in the top economies, and the rest are emerging markets with rapidly growing markets.

Yeah China should be a target now since shes been "rehabilitated"...

10 hours ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

One of thee best tracks off Chromatica

Go away derranged x fan. When are they banning your ass

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.