Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just saw Devil Wears Prada 2 and I loved Gaga so much, she's such a star alexz2

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

Not my barber today asking me "What are you up to this weekend? I'm going to see The Devil Wears Prada, is that something you would be interested in?" To see if I was a gay or straight I swear to god dies

He's a gay dude and we ended up bonding over Gaga a little it was cute

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

The base's mood is kinda intense. Y'all wanna hear me singing Come to Mama? ❤️ 🥺🙏

Stop throwing stones at your sisters and your brothers khalyan2

She was so good in DWP2.

I need Gaga's next movie to be sleek and high budget like that. A Black Swan esque story. Glamorous but broken. Devoted to her art, but willing to die for it. Aronofsky pick up the phone

25 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

bonding over Gaga a little

Is this code for ''f**king with Gaga songs playing in the background''?

3 hours ago, Andraslop said:

The main promo was on Apple's media, which is useless unless you're an apple user.

No one will buy it on iTunes (1000 copies at most), and on YouTube there are only 2 songs.

So yeah, 80% of the fanbase will stream it illegally, and the biggest part of the GP will be unable to stream it.

Quite a missed opportunity tbh

2 hours ago, Erotic said:

Gaga is a smart pop star. And now with Micheal involved, they are playing 4D chess. What seems like a missed opportunity to some, it's Gaga building strategic marketing foundations. I'm glad this was exclusive, elevated, and given proper attention. Had she collaborated with Spotify, they would have quickly abandoned any promo in favor of Drake, the flavor of the moment.

I think the main purpose of this was to feed the core fanbase. They are not concerned about it reaching the masses, that is why it is an exclusive. I also think they don't care that the spotify users will just have to listen to it through other means, that's just a realistic consequence of putting it on an unwanted service.

4 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Do you think this year Eurovision winning song sounds familiar? eli

Sounds like KATSEYE possessed by Roman Zolansky

Just look at how Billie's concert movie is currently bombing at the box office. Other than the fans, no one cares about these live shows. Even if all of it was on spotify / youtube for free, it would not make a big difference. It just does not matter that it's an apple exclusive. Fans will find a way to listen.

v2eVt9C.gif

I still can't believe how much better Requiem is to studio album

jonny2 The fact that most people won't ever experience it and I can't even buy a physical copy, gaga you twisted white demon

10 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I still can't believe how much better Requiem is to studio album

jonny2 The fact that most people won't ever experience it and I can't even buy a physical copy, gaga you twisted white demon

That BTS Army really put a curse on her haaaa 😝😝😝😝

15 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I still can't believe how much better Requiem is to studio album

jonny2 The fact that most people won't ever experience it and I can't even buy a physical copy, gaga you twisted white demon

I hope her team is clever enough to eventually release "Total Mayhem's cd", including: original album + TDD/KFL/CSTH + Requiem.

It would be really dump not to push Mayhem's physical sales in such an easy way.

Watching MAYHEM REQUIEM BTS and the only thing I noticed and concentrated is her nose.

I don't have that high and big nose like Westerners, so looking at it makes me admire her and giggle a bit 😆😆😆😆😆

ABRACADA-, ABRACADA-, ABRACADA- BRAAAAAAAA
ABRACADA-, ABRACADA-, ABRACADA- BRAAAAAAAA
ABRACADA-, ABRACADA-, ABRACADA- BRAAAAAAAA

ABRACADABRA, ABRACADABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nXzk6q.gif

6 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Watching MAYHEM REQUIEM BTS and the only thing I noticed and concentrated is her nose.

I don't have that high and big nose like Westerners, so looking at it makes me admire her and giggle a bit 😆😆😆😆😆

rude af i must say

Maybe we will get Requiem on physical first as an RSD exclusive, the same how we got the Chroma gatefold.

4 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

rude af i must say

Ok 🥴

26 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:
ABRACADA-, ABRACADA-, ABRACADA- BRAAAAAAAA
ABRACADA-, ABRACADA-, ABRACADA- BRAAAAAAAA
ABRACADA-, ABRACADA-, ABRACADA- BRAAAAAAAA

ABRACADABRA, ABRACADABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nXzk6q.gif

I'm still not over the explosive transition from the acoustic first chorus into the second verse

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91frbssfmdvgp9rmdvpl

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

you always deliver quality jonny

I am ready to send you the full version soon jonny

This is still so good. The camerawork, lighting, vocals, outfit, connection to Requiem.. Chefs kiss.

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

This is still so good. The camerawork, lighting, vocals, outfit, connection to Requiem.. Chefs kiss.

It is but the Requiem version outsold

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.