Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I seen an AMAs rumor or two on different forums a few days ago and nothing since, I wonder if she'll show up, she is nominated for quite a big number of awards

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

ASAP did a Gaga ballad medley again. I thought they're going to sing Glam Life. Hopia monkey @kwek_kwek

Maybe they're saving it for Morisette.

7 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

I seen an AMAs rumor or two on different forums a few days ago and nothing since, I wonder if she'll show up, she is nominated for quite a big number of awards

She's performing a medley of Runway/Shape of a Woman/Glamorous Life. Source: - time traveler @GAGAISTHEBESTYA

35 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

I seen an AMAs rumor or two on different forums a few days ago and nothing since, I wonder if she'll show up, she is nominated for quite a big number of awards

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Off Campus, the Prime TV show that features Zombieboy, has now been upgraded to GaGa's Off Campus with its move to #1 on their charts.

rogue2

cc: @The Witch

can't wait for Ga Ga cameo as a college student on s2

rogue2

43 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She's performing a medley of Runway/Shape of a Woman/Glamorous Life. Source: - time traveler @GAGAISTHEBESTYA

not you putting words in my mouth omg

Just realized no Apple Music Live has ever had physicals and the Mayhem Requiem vinyl will never happen

a drag queen is sitting on a couch in front of a billboard ad

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

can't wait for Ga Ga cameo as a college student on s2

rogue2

ijbol deadbanana2

  • Popular Post

Whew! duca I know it's probably just a temporary boost, but IMAGINE if Zombie actually goes viral. And right after MAYHEM's funeral too.

1 hour ago, charot said:

ASAP did a Gaga ballad medley again. I thought they're going to sing Glam Life. Hopia monkey @kwek_kwek

Maybe they're saving it for Morisette.

Watched a clip someone sang ARUTW??

23 minutes ago, Artur said:

Whew! duca I know it's probably just a temporary boost, but IMAGINE if Zombie actually goes viral. And right after MAYHEM's funeral too.

Rise rise zombiGod ! clap3

29 minutes ago, Artur said:

Whew! duca I know it's probably just a temporary boost, but IMAGINE if Zombie actually goes viral. And right after MAYHEM's funeral too.

Omfggg PLEASE go viral jonny5

7 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Rise rise zombiGod ! clap3

1 minute ago, MonsterFandom said:

Omfggg PLEASE go viral jonny5

One more hit song before the era closes would be such a nice way to go. And this one specifically could end up being yet another Gagaween classic in her catalogue. duca

32 minutes ago, Artur said:

Whew! duca I know it's probably just a temporary boost, but IMAGINE if Zombie actually goes viral. And right after MAYHEM's funeral too.

Peaking on a Saturday when it's one of the lowest streaming days of the week (after Sunday) clap3

If it increases again on sunday then I'll move. Regardless I'll take any help in making it reach 100M quicker, it was kinda falling behind others like Shadow and LoveDrug.

Loving the rise! Hope to see the trend on TikTok soon since it's so catchy

30 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Watched a clip someone sang ARUTW??

Yes.

TEOG, MR, INLA, ARUTW, Shallow, DWAS

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If it increases again on sunday then I'll move. Regardless I'll take any help in making it reach 100M quicker, it was kinda falling behind others like Shadow and LoveDrug.

if it moves 10% on a Sunday, it's moving to 200k on Monday/Tuesday for sure...

6 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

if it moves 10% on a Sunday, it's moving to 200k on Monday/Tuesday for sure...

A big IF

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

Someone needs to turn the bots on alexz2

We need Katy's gay intern for streaming matters and payola management

Hair

Edited by Artur

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Whew! duca I know it's probably just a temporary boost, but IMAGINE if Zombie actually goes viral. And right after MAYHEM's funeral too.

not Ga Ga's off campus serving a bigger boost than sienna spiro's TDWP2

rogue2

Edited by The Witch

now that Mayhem is over can I go back to stanning I Like It Rough?

qEqNoZn.gif

Edited by Pikachoo

Yes Zombieboy you're doing great sweetie

Proud parent moment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.