Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

The best ever. Sad she doesn't get the recognition she deserves for pulling these kind of things off, unlike others revered by critics.

Critics seem hesitant to praise her idgi

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Okay so where can I buy Mayhem Reqrium and is it only on apple ?

Damn ... I also had no idea she'd be in Orlando. I could have traveled!!!

LADY GAGA ยท Spotify

DWAS โ€” 3,682,009,973

Shallow โ€” 3,084,965,687

Poker Face โ€” 2,159,218,913

ARUTW โ€” 1,896,435,531

BR โ€” 1,879,252,088

Just Dance โ€” 1,766,684,510

Rain On Me โ€” 1,240,013,689

Judas โ€” 1,161,946,887

Telephone โ€” 1,119,435,368

Paparazzi โ€” 1,044,570,507

MR โ€” 1,000,440,933

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It is but the Requiem version outsold

If I could automatically skip the slow part, yeah.

rogue2

21 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

LADY GAGA ยท Spotify

DWAS โ€” 3,682,009,973

Shallow โ€” 3,084,965,687

Poker Face โ€” 2,159,218,913

ARUTW โ€” 1,896,435,531

BR โ€” 1,879,252,088

Just Dance โ€” 1,766,684,510

Rain On Me โ€” 1,240,013,689

Judas โ€” 1,161,946,887

Telephone โ€” 1,119,435,368

Paparazzi โ€” 1,044,570,507

MR โ€” 1,000,440,933

I need Applesauce (and Abra) to reach 1B streams so that at least one song from every studio album of hers reaches that milestone.

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

If I could automatically skip the slow part, yeah.

rogue2

I really loved how she changed the melody there

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Okay so where can I buy Mayhem Reqrium and is it only on apple ?

Damn ... I also had no idea she'd be in Orlando. I could have traveled!!!

She's in Orlando?

finally watching this

WTF THIS OUTFIT IS giving me MAJOR The Fame Ball 1.0 tour vibes

this remix also sounds so ******* good

okay g0dGA

img%5D

2 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

I need Applesauce (and Abra) to reach 1B streams so that at least one song from every studio album of hers reaches that milestone.

Abra will eventually, even if it takes some time. Applause, you'll probably die first.

Just now, Abracadabra said:

She's in Orlando?

wasnt the movie in orlando or sumn just a few days ago ?

Just now, SmittenCake said:

wasnt the movie in orlando or sumn just a few days ago ?

Oh I thought you meant Gaga was in Orlando

its okay lemme get in touch with my Chinese girlies to cook me up sumn coz why isnt she selling a movie on Lady Gaga . com ?

1bXVZVB.gif

WTF THIS IS THE SOUND I ORIGINALLY WANTED FOR MAYHEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

I need Applesauce (and Abra) to reach 1B streams so that at least one song from every studio album of hers reaches that milestone.

Don't worry, Donatella is going to get bloody mary'd next year and reach it even before Abra

i-speak-that-into-existence-i-planted-th

Runway was an instant bop for me + loved the video but WOW watching it on TV/desktop computer is such a superior experience jonny

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

RIP my DWP2 avi lasted about a week rip

What's DWP2? Is that a thing? ohkeir

I only remember MAYHEM REQUIEM

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

What's DWP2? Is that a thing? ohkeir

I only remember MAYHEM REQUIEM

'Runway' did not soar to the dizzying heights of #50 for a singular week only to be met with this disrespect.

clack

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.