Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

No other pop girlie can compete with what she did for Requiem, I have no idea what compelled to say this truth but I needed it somehow memorialized even for the casuals and OGHs that lurk this thread, it's nothing personal Gar is just realy that talented which irks you enough to stalk this thread

rogue2

this pre-roll is strong

rogue2

Edited by Aden

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

17 minutes ago, Aden said:

No other pop girlie can compete with what she did for Requiem

And thats exactly why the others are fuming

Bhabylon

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Notice how the OGH here is bald

OGHs are demonizing us in a certain thread

  • Popular Post

Mayhem Requiem is so good it's crazy. I am LOVING her artistic re-peak with this era. Long may it continue.

I'm also so immensely glad we finally have a live album. And one that is extremely good at that.

So many legendary acts have incredible live albums (Nivarna MTV Unplugged, Madonna Confessions Live).

Like… I've not heard a live remix of a song as good as that DWAS performance since Madonna's Erotica confessions recording in 2006.

this is a totally different record to the og. And my god it's good

THIS is why I stan. She's such an incredible artist

Edited by DiamondHoe

Do you think this year Eurovision winning song sounds familiar? eli

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Do you think this year Eurovision winning song sounds familiar? eli

Idk It reminded me of England's 2023 entry

I hope jury voted for this to prevent issrahell of winning the contestdeadbanana4

OT; Gaga should use Eurovision to do promo someday, that would be huge. I remember justin timberlake's song doing crazy numbers the day after he performed there.

Edited by Rhiannon

9 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Idk It reminded me of England's 2023 entry

I hope jury voted for this to prevent issrahell of winning the contestdeadbanana4

Yes. It WON! gaycatina1

7 hours ago, nineinchnails said:

sure she could have, but i think the promo from Apple's end gives it a boost? Like would they have promoted it on socials and in the app as hard if it wasn't? The two best reimaginings are on YouTube at least, and people can buy it on itunes if they're not pirating it lol. i think she's doing fine

The main promo was on Apple's media, which is useless unless you're an apple user.

No one will buy it on iTunes (1000 copies at most), and on YouTube there are only 2 songs.

So yeah, 80% of the fanbase will stream it illegally, and the biggest part of the GP will be unable to stream it.

Quite a missed opportunity tbh

3 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

The main promo was on Apple's media, which is useless unless you're an apple user.

No one will buy it on iTunes (1000 copies at most), and on YouTube there are only 2 songs.

So yeah, 80% of the fanbase will stream it illegally, and the biggest part of the GP will be unable to stream it.

Quite a missed opportunity tbh

Gaga is a smart pop star. And now with Micheal involved, they are playing 4D chess. What seems like a missed opportunity to some, it's Gaga building strategic marketing foundations. I'm glad this was exclusive, elevated, and given proper attention. Had she collaborated with Spotify, they would have quickly abandoned any promo in favor of Drake, the flavor of the moment.

18 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

The main promo was on Apple's media, which is useless unless you're an apple user.

No one will buy it on iTunes (1000 copies at most), and on YouTube there are only 2 songs.

So yeah, 80% of the fanbase will stream it illegally, and the biggest part of the GP will be unable to stream it.

Quite a missed opportunity tbh

It's not like concert specials are meant to be big drivers of streaming. Especially at the end of an album cycle. I'm sure Apple Music's promotional budget and support in production was a draw.

She should definitely post more snippets of it on her socials though. If she could spam Harlequin for a few weeks, she definitely should be queuing up more Requiem posts next week. thing

The base's mood is kinda intense. Y'all wanna hear me singing Come to Mama? ❤️ 🥺🙏

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

The base's mood is kinda intense. Y'all wanna hear me singing Come to Mama? ❤️ 🥺🙏

I'll pass

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Erotic said:

I'll pass

rogue2

You only listen to oontz oontz poppers induced music, pleeeeee nah nanana 😝😝😝😝

4 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

You only listen to oontz oontz poppers induced music, pleeeeee nah nanana 😝😝😝😝

And you evidently smoke crack

So

rogue2

Requiem is kinda the coolest, unexpected, and freshest thing I've seen from a mainstream pop act in a while jonny

I'm amazed after three watches now. It's so well executed. It's also like, very daring imo. On the surface it doesn't seem that commercial or that there would be a big audience for it, so the fact that she put so much effort into it… it just feels so authentic to her artistic spirit, it reminds me of how she was during BTW. Felt very free

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

And you evidently smoke crack

So

rogue2

I haven't had that before. Poppers only 😘 SEETHING

You should try it when you listen to her music. I think it'll give you a-, yk what they call it, religious XXXstasy

Having requiem follow runway hits hard too. The devil wears Prada tracks aren't bad, but they definitely felt like Gaga on autopilot.

Requiem on the other hand is such a fresh and unique twist in her creative output. You can just feel the passion. Ah. I can't praise it enough. Again runway feels like Gaga doing a corporate Gaga deal, where requiem feels like something she'd make even if no one knew who she was, just feels SOOOO "her" even though we haven't had anything quite like it from her…

  • Author
12 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

This will be the new OP design that I want to upload, there will be more to come for the rest

image.png

you always deliver quality jonny

15 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:

Lady Gaga's musical director goes by the stage name NATURAL (born Juan Manuel Najera). He has worked extensively as her guitarist and musical director, helping to shape live arrangements and performances.

Do we have a picture of him? But yes as well as Richy it seemed that Michael Bearden was outdated. If she ever goes back to Jazz he shouldn't return either, she needs something new and fresh. Just because he worked with Michael Jackson doesn't mean he's adapting to 2026 standards. He kept her very stuck and it's apparent by how MAYHEM has been in an upgrade in every single way.

Edited by eclipsed

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.