Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Too bad the bonus tracks, Kill for Love and CSTH BOMBED on Spotify, it looks horrible on Spotify, serving 143 album tracks rip

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Let's not forget Zombieboy was the lipsync song on Drag Race this week #ThankYouMamaRu clap3

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

Loving the rise! Hope to see the trend on TikTok soon since it's so catchy

What's the reason for this increase?

Edited by Doctor Dick

I'm so glad I live in the timeline where Allajandro was the 3rd TFM single instead of DITD

Bhabylon

1 hour ago, Hair said:

Someone needs to turn the bots on alexz2

Or at least autoplay. Bobby is so..

s:wan

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

What's the reason for this increase?

It's featured on an Amazon Prime show that's currently #1.

(A straight knock-off of Heated Rivalry rip)

12 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Too bad the bonus tracks, Kill for Love and CSTH BOMBED on Spotify, it looks horrible on Spotify, serving 143 album tracks rip

Part of the issue is that the MAYHEM version they're on is separate from the original, so people would've needed to resave the album. And clearly no one did. deadbanana2

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Part of the issue is that the MAYHEM version they're on is separate from the original, so people would've needed to resave the album. And clearly no one did. deadbanana2

Also, since the digital re-release (where are the physicals...), the album disappeared from her "popular section" ; so I'm sure many people that checks her profile can't find the album directly... I hope they fix her Spotify / Apple Music profiles, because they are so messy.

We also need the complete physical edition of Mayhem (17 tracks) as disc 1 + Requiem as disc 2.

The fact that we got The Dead Dance as a Halloween single instead of Grammyboy

kj6EN4M.gif

Just now, Artur said:

The fact that we got The Dead Dance as a Halloween single instead of Grammyboy

kj6EN4M.gif

They could've used it in the Wednesday episode or even Abracadabra yet they went with TDD.

kj6EN4M.gif

Edited by Doctor Dick

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Just had my boyfriend stream AND shazam ZombieBoy.

It's coming.

rogue2

Out of his own volition?

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Also, since the digital re-release (where are the physicals...), the album disappeared from her "popular section" ; so I'm sure many people that checks her profile can't find the album directly... I hope they fix her Spotify / Apple Music profiles, because they are so messy.

We also need the complete physical edition of Mayhem (17 tracks) as disc 1 + Requiem as disc 2.

Yeah. The streams are split between the two versions somewhat so the popularity algorithm isn't showing it properly.

But Bobby is too busy pissing me off with his Facebook double posts for me to care. That's the hill I'm climbing.

rogue2

I quite enjoy Dance in The Tel Aviv, I don't know why y'all hate it so much

When you killed me inside that's when I came alive yeah the music is gonna bring me back from death

kj6EN4M.gif

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

Remembering Do The Dead Dance exists and it was a single and got a video

kj6EN4M.gif

amazing song, but disappointing video.

rogue2

Everyone does the most with TDD. When her next comeback single in 6 years is a mash-up of Dope vocals and a Free Woman empty production, you'll see what bad really is.

rogue2

Edited by hausofbryan

The TikTok Dance being a high-profile single will never not be lowkey embarrassing and I like the song

kj6EN4M.gif

What are we counting down to this week? We are out of announcements to anticipate.

I feel my withdrawals kicking in.

gaycat6

Just now, hausofbryan said:

What are we counting down to this week? We are out of announcements to anticipate.

I feel my withdrawals kicking in.

gaycat6

The Weeknd ft. Ga Ga duet for his upcoming album! hippo

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hot Zombieboy Summer coming to save us

kj6EN4M.gif

Is it going to be as successful as Summerboy summer of 2025?

kj6EN4M.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.