Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

A little under 14 hours

kj6EN4M.gif

Thanks sis. heart

Really fighting the urge to use a sick day tomorrow so I can stay up late to watch Requiem even though I used three sick days last week.

kj6EN4M.gif

18 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Really fighting the urge to use a sick day tomorrow so I can stay up late to watch Requiem even though I used three sick days last week.

kj6EN4M.gif

Let's make sure we don't need to begin production of @Edonis 's Job: Requiem

kj6EN4M.gif

There will be no silence you stupid sluts. LG8 era teasings will start this year.

ryan3

I see that Madge and her skeletor stans are celebrating her getting that World Cup Halftime Show.

kj6EN4M.gif

So happy Gaga didn't do that rumored official song after all.

kj6EN4M.gif

Not because I care but because I don't wanna hear stan twitter rant on and on about how it means she loves human rights violations and she's actually an evil billionaire

kj6EN4M.gif

Still suspicious about what exactly she made with the weeknd and what project it's for

kj6EN4M.gif

2 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

I see that Madge and her skeletor stans are celebrating her getting that World Cup Halftime Show.

kj6EN4M.gif

So happy Gaga didn't do that rumored official song after all.

kj6EN4M.gif

Not because I care but because I don't wanna hear stan twitter rant on and on about how it means she loves human rights violations and she's actually an evil billionaire

kj6EN4M.gif

Still suspicious about what exactly she made with the weeknd and what project it's for

kj6EN4M.gif

When it's for some khia Amazon original show

kj6EN4M.gif

At least none of Gaga's current, actual relevant boatmates got the slots so we don't have anyone to get pressed over. We have enough on our plates with the threads lately on here.

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Is SOAM a single or why is this being pushed? I'm so confused but I'm not complaining

I think it's a nod to the fact that Shadow of a Man was the first snippet teased for Mayhem and maybe GodGa's original lead single choice at one point.

kj6EN4M.gif

🌍 Worldwide iTunes Chart

Songs:

#8 (NEW) Shadow Of A Man

#19 (-9) Runway

#60 (-18) Die With A Smile

#66 (-4) Shape Of A Woman

Albums:

#21 (+1) The Devil Wears Prada 2 Soundtrack

#140 (RE) MAYHEM

#173 (RE) The Fame Monster

🌎 Global Digital Artist Ranking

#13 (=) Lady Gaga

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Yeah, I agree. She's just acknowledging that SOAM started and is now closing the era.

49 minutes ago, Teneo said:
  1. Mayhem

  2. Born This Way

  3. ARTPOP

  4. The Fame Monster

  5. The Fame

  6. Joanne

  7. Chromatica

kj6EN4M.gif

I would only lower ARTPOP 2 spots, but the rest is accurate alexz2

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, I agree. She's just acknowledging that SOAM started and is now closing the era.

could be a hee-hee smasha now that michael is trending

rogue2

SOAM is not being promoted. I think DWASxNightcall will end up getting more attention, and likely will be the song posted on her youtube channel if any is. People who saw the performance keep praising it and calling it the highlight. Being a mashup with another famous song will also help bring attention to it.

13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

and maybe GodGa's original lead single choice at one point.

Let's not open this narrative I'm begging

Ngl showing how absurd the KitKats are by following their own narratives is fun

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.