Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Is it worth trying to go to the in person Mayhem screening? I live like an hour away from one. Does anybody know if Apple does merch or posters or anything exclusive to these events? chick3

Edited by Sheep

I'm sorry in advance if I can't deliver news for you guys today. I liked a bunch of hot Japanese guys on Twitter and now my algorithm has changed. There are hot Chinese men, hot Korean men, everywhere. doc

There's a section on Apple Music that says Get Ready for MAYHEM Requiem and it has a bunch of her albums and playlists featured

lakitu

I did just check her YouTube. The trailer wasn't added to the MAYHEM playlist, but it does say "Updated today" with 33 videos. It'll probably be whatever song they upload to her YT initially to promote the special at launch.

The way I am on here too much so I've been pronouncing it as Requeem rather than the proper pronunciation after we've trolled the name nonstop, so hearing Gaga say it for her Shazam promo struck me like lighting.

oh-wow-wow.gif

this is so viral lol (the name of "lady gaga" is not even mentioned, queen)

will she attend the premiere? will there be a "pre show" as mentioned? wonder if she will answer to fans questions

6 minutes ago, The Witch said:

michael dameski back in LA. they filming abelGa collab MV i fear

rogue2

The video for LG8 lead single is upon us

rogue2

11 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

will she attend the premiere? will there be a "pre show" as mentioned? wonder if she will answer to fans questions

5sspgdkm6dqd1.gif

Premiere is tomorrow and they still haven't even sent the details out

rogue

This is all Bobby's fault

rogue

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Premiere is tomorrow and they still haven't even sent the details out

rogue

This is all Bobby's fault

rogue

I think he'll trick you to go down to his sm dungeon 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way Again Again is still her best (officially released) ballad

IMG_0575.thumb.gif.a303325df3fcf9f0c713a

12 minutes ago, Loca said:

The way Again Again is still her best (officially released) ballad

IMG_0575.thumb.gif.a303325df3fcf9f0c713a

Kinda crazy how this is the first time ever those words were strung together in a sentence in that exact order

And it somehow still manages to be factually incorrect

IMG_0575.thumb.gif.a303325df3fcf9f0c713a

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.