Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

Apple Music TV is playing Gaga videos non-stop until Requiem premiere, they're putting so much promo into this. bloo

Not me finding out there's Apple Music TV because of Gaga.

18 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Gaga needs to update her profile pics to the Batman/Requiem shoot ASAP

batman

I'm so tired of that damn Mayhem shoot pic she has on spotify where it looks like she was hit over the head with something

suburban

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm so tired of that damn Mayhem shoot pic she has on spotify where it looks like she was hit over the head with something

suburban

Mayhem is filled with bangers after all.

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

2026 Las Culturistas Culture Awards nominations:

  • Best Movie of All Time: Gaga: Five Foot Two

  • Best Space - Excellence in Outer Space: Chromatica

Realistically, do we really think she'll tease lg8? I don't think she likes to repeat her previous ideas, seems also too soon for it. Oh I'm already scared of the crickets she'll serve once requiem is out chick3

Just over 5 hours

DpHId2QLkI3pVaeH23OfHUIg5JjILoRZpnNF-8ik

Edited by MaryJaneStardust

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

2026 Las Culturistas Culture Awards nominations:

  • Best Movie of All Time: Gaga: Five Foot Two

  • Best Space - Excellence in Outer Space: Chromatica

The Journey continues 💗⚔️

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Realistically, do we really think she'll tease lg8? I don't think she likes to repeat her previous ideas, seems also too soon for it. Oh I'm already scared of the crickets she'll serve once requiem is out chick3

Maybe not... but I don't think we'll have to wait that long assuming she's continued to work on it since december. It's been 8 months since she's started it, at least that we know of.

  • Popular Post

Metacritic added two positive JFAD reviews I sent them (two 80s), making its Metascore go from 45 to 46

suburban

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Metacritic added two positive JFAD reviews I sent them (two 80s), making its Metascore go from 45 to 46

suburban

We're gonna build a mountain

paragwontbms.gif

4 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Perfect timing with today's festivities.

celestial2

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Maybe not... but I don't think we'll have to wait that long assuming she's continued to work on it since december. It's been 8 months since she's started it, at least that we know of.

but do we know officially that it was for LG8 or for TDWP songs? I can't remember

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

506 upvotes

she's over

505*** I downvoted

rogue2

11 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

No greatest hits compilation needed

DpHId2QLkI3pVaeH23OfHUIg5JjILoRZpnNF-8ik

1 minute ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

No greatest hits compilation needed

DpHId2QLkI3pVaeH23OfHUIg5JjILoRZpnNF-8ik

Taylor released an album after GaGa but now behind on monthly listeners, why?

Just kidding, don't post that we'd be crushed.

ryan3

13 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Maybe not... but I don't think we'll have to wait that long assuming she's continued to work on it since december. It's been 8 months since she's started it, at least that we know of.

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

After she releases The Mayhem Ball tour film, she deserves a break! This era has been magnificent from start to finish!

I can see her resting and writing for a full year unless she decides on her next major movie/tv role or does another Nurtec commercial.

Apple Music USA Pop Albums

  1. MAYHEM (+3)

celestial2

Mind you, it wasn't even Top 100 before Apple began promoting the special this week. thing

She's so promo sensitive

And the US has no taste that it plunged so much to begin with

I know Spotify was a lot smaller back during Joanne era, but damn we were in the trenches. deadbanana2

9 minutes ago, GGD said:

After she releases The Mayhem Ball tour film, she deserves a break! This era has been magnificent from start to finish!

I can see her resting and writing for a full year unless she decides on her next major movie/tv role or does another Nurtec commercial.

See you in 2030 🥰

Hope everyone enjoys the Requeef, I'll watch a couple of hours after it premieres when I'm awake x

Yesterday (13th), Haus Labs hosted a sizzling event with the beauty community in Los Angeles to promote Atomic Shake. 💄

Professionals who have worked with Beyoncé, Adele, Rihanna, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter, Kim Kardashian, and Ariana Grande were in attendance.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.