Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Hope everyone enjoys the Requeef, I'll watch a couple of hours after it premieres when I'm awake x

Fraud fan

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I just paid a Netflix subscription and cannot find the film. Is it not out yet?

rogue2

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Let's compare RUNWAY streams, shall we?

tenor.gif

Real fans don't support her bad work. That's called her enablers.

rogue2

The way this will be me tonight when Blade of Grass starts, despite very well being aware of it coming up in the set list

Edited by hausofbryan

ab6761610000e5ebaadc18cac8d48124357c38e6

I want this pic GONE the moment there's even the slightest hint of a new era. I don't know who the **** told her this was in any way flattering.

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

LG8 announcement tonight rogue2

The way I subscribed to Apple Music and already have Amazon Prime for this.

Oh, CapitalistGa you're bones

rogue2

It's cloudy, rainy, and foggy in Boston right now. The promo budget for this is insane

jonny2

So do we think she's walking that black carpet at the grove or is that just gonna be for ticket holders? I'm trying to decide if I'm camping out or not.

20 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's cloudy, rainy, and foggy in Boston right now. The promo budget for this is insane

jonny2

The clouds and wind are rolling into NYC right now, oh she's coming

rogue2

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Metacritic added two positive JFAD reviews I sent them (two 80s), making its Metascore go from 45 to 46

suburban

Who the f give that film an 80. It was SO boring.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Who the f give that film an 80. It was SO boring.

Todd and his dupes

I was in line for the new york showing but then I realized she no longer likes coming to NYC, so I left and figured I may as well stay in and watch it at home eatpopcorn

1 hour ago, hellobitchezzz said:

So do we think she's walking that black carpet at the grove or is that just gonna be for ticket holders? I'm trying to decide if I'm camping out or not.

I think she will go

I wish this ***** would do something in European time zone... or at least east coast. See you all in the morning!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.