Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

It's been crickets rogue

STILL NOTHING ?!?

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

Homeless, no money for shampoo or TTH playlist, but a voice & a dream heart

6 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Homeless, no money for shampoo or TTH playlist, but a voice & a dream heart

Just her and her untreated psychosis heart

  • Popular Post

It's a really nicely done needle drop. Hope more Mayhem tracks get their chances to shine clap3

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's a really nicely done needle drop. Hope more Mayhem tracks get their chances to shine clap3

And Zombieboy Halloween is just around the corner clownny

FINALLY got tickets, no seat number. now how early are people gonna show lol

Remember when Stupid Love was used for that animated Prince George show (and he even did the choreo) dies

I hope my killing time on Grindr will speed up the real time. I can't wait to praise GodGa again 🥰

14 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

FINALLY got tickets, no seat number. now how early are people gonna show lol

Plzzzz take me as your +1 I live next door to the grove!

5 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Plzzzz take me as your +1 I live next door to the grove!

i'm sorry i got one already lol

Just now, nineinchnails said:

i'm sorry i got one already lol

Dump them monkey

38 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's a really nicely done needle drop. Hope more Mayhem tracks get their chances to shine clap3

Who is the guy who handed him the can? sabrina

Has candle burned already or is it still on, whats happening?s:wan

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

Homeless, no money for shampoo or TTH playlist, but a voice & a dream heart

The way I cannot stress how much I hate this stupid song but am so happy for her for hitting this marker again.

It's so bad and I'm so conflicted.

Zombieboy WILL be a classic known in every corner of the world one day

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

UGH sometimes I listen to MAYHEM and I can't get over the fact that songs like ZB, GOE and SOAM will stay hidden as album tracks and most people won't ever be aware of their excellence. This album should've come out when releasing like 5-6 singles was the norm.

The world is so unfair.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

  • Popular Post

The carousel on AM homepage spotlighting her entire discography, oh wow.

ezgif-5c2c81b010d7d931.gif

We need this level of payola promo for LG.ATE

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

Edited by Infernal Paradise

All of her enemies forming an Avengers team and getting booked for that FIFA halftime show and her just getting relegated to a khia single that won't even be the main song of the event

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

Edit: worng thread I thought I'm in SYG

GAGA LEGEND

Edited by FailSafe

Mayhem AM 10 hour-update:

Apple Music:

#4 Brazil (+5)

#27 Turkey (=)

#46 Hong Kong (=)

#53 Netherlands (+14)

#55 Spain (+4)

#57 Australia (-2)

#59 China (=)

#63 Taiwan (=)

#73 New Zealand (+17)

#80 Mexico (+3)

#89 Ireland (=)

#90 Italy (+1)

#102 Colombia (=)

#105 Germany (+3)

#110 Belgium (=)

#112 Switzerland (=)

#112 United Kingdom (+4)

#153 France (-2)

#158 Thailand (=)

#190 Canada (NE)

Stabilizing now. I think it will surge once Requiem gets released.

28 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

What's your favorite Katy song? Mine's thinking of you, Roulette and tucked

Lately your posts are very OGH-coded and weird asf. Please seek an asylum for help! 🤨

This is Gaga base

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's a really nicely done needle drop. Hope more Mayhem tracks get their chances to shine clap3

This would have been such a good Wednesday song jonny5

5 minutes ago, Zaram said:

This would have been such a good Wednesday song jonny5

But we got Do The Dead Dance insteads:wan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.